Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JONNY!

Whiteheads/Comedones etc. on tane

HI guys, ive been on accutane for almost 2 months now, and am still getting whiteheads/comedones etc which was my main problem to begin with. Is there still a chance that all the crap under my skin will eventually all come out? How long is this going to take - i only have 2 months left! :(

Thanks dudes/dudettes!

:):)

PS. the first month i was on 40mg a day, now im on 70mg a day.

For Gods Sake. Do they all NEED to COME OUT? so everything under the skin is going to come up as a damn pimple over the course? if that's the case i'm going to be covered. Got comedones all over my cheeks, they aren't a problem if they don't come up, but if they do it's going to be soooo bad!

Don't some just go back into the skin?

..I'm now pissed off.

Could anyone actually answer my question please?

I'd really like to know - Does everything need to come out of your skin? or can alot of it dissapear? I've been asking this question for months. nobody has answered it though! :P

Any ideas?

Yeah im on day 70 now....this is my 3rd month and im hoping these little whitehead fuckers will stop popping up overnight.My face hasnt had a chance to be perfect once since i started.Ive got spots all over right now :shifty: The only thing thats keeping me motivated is the day i have clear skin...or else i wouldve been on anti depressants already

in my experience, i had alot of comedones and ALL of them flared up and became zits.Before accutane they were kinda dormant but now im left with tons of red marks and scars on my cheeks.Its getting less though, almost 5 months in.