Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

AHA whats the prurpose I've been doing the csr without??

Should I incorporate it? I'm fine without it but what can it do to me as a benefit if Im already clear? I'm at over 2 months so trying something now is possible for me.

However I'd like to know more about it.

Well, AHA is not a required part of the regimen, but it can definitely provide a few benefits once your skin is used to the BP. I believe the main benefits of AHA are exfoliation and evening skin tone (including helping red marks).

Can anyone else weigh in?

Cam >B)

Should I incorporate it? I'm fine without it but what can it do to me as a benefit if Im already clear? I'm at over 2 months so trying something now is possible for me.

However I'd like to know more about it.

If you are already clear and doing fine, then no need to change things up. I'd keep on with what you are doing.

AHA products are good for people who are chronically flaky, it can exfoliate the skin so the flakes aren't there. AHA can also, by exfoliating, help redmarks resolve a bit quicker. But they will fade on their own in time anyway, so AHA is not necessary unless your skin just needs that extra oomph.

Is there some sort of product to help reduce some fine lines in the forehead region. Maybe tighten up my skin a little. It feels wierd me asking at 23 but I would like my face just a lil bit tighter.

:doubt:

Odd? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that topical retinoids will help get rid of fine lines (I'm not sure of details of them, though). But the best way to deal with lines is to prevent them. Use a good sunscreen every day, and your skin will thank you when you're 50 (and older!).

Cam >B)

Is there some sort of product to help reduce some fine lines in the forehead region. Maybe tighten up my skin a little. It feels wierd me asking at 23 but I would like my face just a lil bit tighter.

:doubt:

Odd? :rolleyes: