Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joshua

oh my god.... date with cute girl?!?!

a VERY CUTE girl asked ME out on a date, hahahahah OH MY GOD!!! lol, she saw me, she kept seeing me, asked a friend who i was and IMed me and asked me out... can you believe that? im so nervous about this acne, what if i breakout horrible again, i mean im still getting a lot of tiny pustules due to hormones and im usng SA wash and i am just gettin through the intiial breakout and i see signs of hope! but should i pretend nothing is wrong or i mean, blahhhh help

Bah... Im in the same position as you my friend, but she cant IM me. ](*,)

Ah, well. I will try to approach her today..

Anyways, dont SCREW this up by worrying about acne. If she asked you out, it's obvious that she doesnt really care. Neither should you.

Good luck! 8)

Guest Crooked I

If she's seen you around, it means your face doesnt bother her. I think fatman said a few weeks ago to someone, if its not a problem, don't make it one.

But good luck - just try to relax and enjoy yourself. biggrin.gif

Guest fatman_uk
If she's seen you around, it means your face doesnt bother her.  I think fatman said a few weeks ago to someone, if its not a problem, don't make it one.

thx guys, its going down tommarow heh smile.gif god but im so shy too, even before acne im always afraid of fucking up, maybe ill be the total opposite for once, but then thats not really me so i dunno, blarghhhh thx tho

Guest Crooked I

Repeat to yourself b4 you go to sleep - I am the man - 50 times.

It doesnt build up confidence, but it does keep your mind off the impending date biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif/

Guest Crooked I

let us know how you get on (got on?) biggrin.gif

Whats wrong with most people with acne is that they are too aware of their condition.

Its obvious the girl likes you from what shes seen,and you notice,and are aware of your acne alot more than she is.

To be honest I bet shes not even thought about that.

Secondly,any girl worth dating or having a relationship with would not care what condition your skin is in.

Be yourself,and be confident,and let the girl see that,and everyone else around you.

Alot of people with acne seem to think they will never get a girl,which is total rubbish.

The sufferers are over aware of their condition and act in such a way that shows it to other people.

If you are confident and dont think about your acne much.....the girls will look at you in the same way as the guys with no acne.

Just be yourself,and remember.........the right girl for you,is the one that likes you for who you are !