Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamesns

Help with red like scars on arms/chest left by acne

Well atm I have these red like scars on my arms and chest that just dont want to go away, I have been using M.D Formulation sensitive skin cleanser(contains glycolic acid) for my face which is working great and im using the body scrub for my body, my mum is a beauty therapist but she tends to "lie" quite a bit so I want a second opinion, now ive been using those for a week and half and started taking vitamin C tablets and these bugs bunny vitamin tablets for a week and half because I wasent getting many vitamins(if any at all) well onto the subject.

These red spots look like scars but my mum says there not and they will take 2-3 weeks to heal since ive been taking these vitamin tablets, I cant even take of my hoody because there all up both arms, I think there healing but I dont know what to do and if they will heal since im going out on a date with a chick I really like and i'd rather not have these then(going in 2-3 weeks hopfully they will heal then)

Also they are not like the other red marks ive seen on this site, they are just like flat scars with a touch of redness in them.

-James