Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mza

Do you put Differin on twice a day?

If you wake up and you have formed a new spot , do you apply Differin to it in the morning in the hope it will go away? Or do you just leave it and apply Differin at night?

Thanks

If you wake up and you have formed a new spot , do you apply Differin to it in the morning in the hope it will go away? Or do you just leave it and apply Differin at night?

Thanks

no ur not supposed to use differin in the mornin...just spot treat usin bp...differin is basically not used in the day coz of its sensitvity to sunlight...so just use bp to spot treat..hope i helped

I used to use BP years ago, it helped a bit but because my spots were really bad, I went onto Accutane instead (but after 3 courses it still didnt work).

I think I'll use BP instead. Thanks for your help. What % BP do you use?

Thanks

Differin is used for prevention, it's not going to do much good as a spot treatment. Use differin only at night, and only once a day.

I did NOT know that. I was told by my dermatologist to put it on any spots that come up. Weird..

So should I start putting it all over my face at night, and apply a bit of BP in the morning on any new pimples?

I tried using it twice a day, and my skin went all pink and got oilier. Don't overuse this product, it works better if used just once daily.

Remember to use one pea sized dot for the entire face. Using it properly is the way to success.