Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to belive the television that this is really some wonder product, but then i ask myself why would they not sell it in stores? they would make more money if it REALLY worked, so if any of you have tried it please tell me your experiences, thanks

I first started using it in the end of 9th grade and let me tell you that shit gave me a perfect complexion until the end of senior year.

Then for some reason, im assuming hormonal changes i broke out bad. It lost its effectiveness so today i started dans regimen as well as retin a micro + doxy .

Try it, it works, but its OVERLY expensive and ive decided to switch to dans regimen.

I tried Proactiv a few years ago. It is a very nice, gentle system, but pricey, and not as effective as Dan's. So why bother? The only significant part of Proactiv is the Repairing Lotion (2.5 % bp), so I use that part of the system (I have several bottles left over), along with Purpose cleanser and Cetaphil moisterizer. My advice? Try Dan's regimen, it's effective and easy. Becoming a Proactiv member is just unneccesary, after learning that only the Repairing Lotion is what you need, not the other stuff.