Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doppleganger

Is it risky to accidentally inhale soap while washing your face???

I haven't been on a set regimen in years and haven't used prescription acne medications in years also (due to cost for the latter) so as of late I've been back on square one - over-the-counter treatment. I was using Aveeno's Salicylic Acid-based Clear Complexion Bar for the last year and a half or so, but recently switched to the much gentler Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar after reading many great reviews for ir. The Aveeno bar may have had SA, but it had a strong scent and effect on my face, giving me sinuses often. Also, I fear that with both bars I may have subconsciously inhaled the soap lather while washing my face around the nose area (a notorious hot spot on my face) and that I may be putting my health in jeopardy. Should I be worried about inhaling and take more precautions while washing around that area?? Sometimes the lather reaching the area of my nostrils can't be helped..............

how the hell do u inhale soap? however u do it its not too bad it gets washed off and diluted quickly so unless ur taking shots of soap then youre fine