Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Someone hold me...

Guest T-Virus

Around my neck or chest. But you're 10 years older than me so no thanks :hand::lol:

Guest T-Virus

Around my neck or chest. But you're 10 years older than me so no thanks :hand::lol:

No..you are 10 years old YOUNGER than me!

I can hold your chest...hehe!

:|

Guest T-Virus

I had some certain people in mind. At least all you adults know what it's like to be embraced by someone :snooty:

I had some certain people in mind. At least all you adults know what it's like to be embraced by someone :snooty:

name one. i'll get em for ya. :shhh:

Guest T-Virus

oh my god this whole thread is completely stupid... what a waste.

Waste of what? 3 seconds of your precious time?

Dammit!!!! Ok Im computer stupid and everytime I upload a pic there a thingy that says 'click to enlarge' I want my pic to look like 'answerme' style.How do y'all do that. Oh sorry T-Virus for cutting into your thread.

Obviously, JC!

Guest T-Virus

Obviously, JC!

No thanks :snooty:

Dammit!!!! Ok Im computer stupid and everytime I upload a pic there a thingy that says 'click to enlarge' I want my pic to look like 'answerme' style.How do y'all do that. Oh sorry T-Virus for cutting into your thread.

Upload to photobucket, and paste the link here!

Thanks a lot Jaxin... I was about to go to sleep >_>. Now I'll have that image in my head :(

edit: And Yet I'm intrigued to look at it again :P

Obviously, JC!

No thanks :snooty:

You don't want my DELICIOUS hug? :pray:

upload the pic somewhere (can b at acne.org gallery) and then copy its 'image location' (right click) then com back here, click the button with the tree up there then paste the url address.

Ok then hug me!

wow. there's somethin stunning i find in that pic.

upload the pic somewhere (can b at acne.org gallery) and then copy its 'image location' (right click) then com back here, click the button with the tree up there then paste the url address.

Ok then hug me!

wow. there's somethin stunning i find in that pic.

lol ok good, I'm not the only one. It kinda freaked me out, but I kept looking at it... :eh: