Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how many of you eat late at night? o say....10pm-2am. and what is your experience or if any, results with this daily or occasional routine? breakouts? nothing?

cuz im really hungry now, and i think its an interesting topic...probably somone already did it but i want a thread for myself. :ninja:

Guest max_powers585

how many of you eat late at night? o say....10pm-2am. and what is your experience or if any, results with this daily or occasional routine? breakouts? nothing?

cuz im really hungry now, and i think its an interesting topic...probably somone already did it but i want a thread for myself. :ninja:

well i have urges like that to, just to eat really late like 1 or 2 am and havent seen any bad side effects..... it depens on what you eat to i guess... i usually just go make me a ham sandwich lol

I eat dry cereal. It doesnt leave you hanging like the typical healthy snack. It also curves the munchies, which I have now. I think I'll go get some now...

Guest max_powers585

I used to still eating after 10pm.....

The result was getting FAT!

jajajaj oh yea i didtn think about that, since im not fat or ne thing, buttttttt it is true they say that its not good to eat at night if your trying to lose weight... but it depends i can eat at whatever time i want and wont gain much.... althouhg now that i think about i have gained like 20 pnds in 4 months ... damn those ham sandiches jaja

If you are experiencing cravings then you are doing something wrong. Your diet should leave you satisfied, if this is not the case then 9 times out of 10 you are going to snack. This is certainly not what you want.

If you really have to snack then just go for a piece of fruit. Forget chocolate and crisps!

I really dont think it will cause any breakouts or anything. I only eat late when I do a heavy nite of drinking and dancing. I can't sleep for shit when my stomach is growlin either.

If you are experiencing cravings then you are doing something wrong. Your diet should leave you satisfied, if this is not the case then 9 times out of 10 you are going to snack. This is certainly not what you want.

If you really have to snack then just go for a piece of fruit. Forget chocolate and crisps!

i have like thiese organic cereals, has sugar, and these really good sesame honey crackers, has sugar, and some fruits, has natural sugars. im afraid of eating sugars at night for some reason. or sugar any time.

Well I have a workout about 8PM-9PM each night so I eat like at 11PM.

No weight gain, I just have weird habits. So I don't snack.

Actually I never snack, just sometimes.....but not often.

I try not to eat past 8 pm or so. I find it hard to fall asleep when my stomach is still active and still digesting food. Also eating late at night is a great way to put on fat, you're not going to burn many of those calories while you're sleeping.

i have like thiese organic cereals, has sugar, and these really good sesame honey crackers, has sugar, and some fruits, has natural sugars. im afraid of eating sugars at night for some reason. or sugar any time.

Well let's look at the positive side, you could be eating crap that is full of sugar and saturated fats but your not, which is good. It would however be better not to be snacking at all. Ideally that is what you want, but remember that you are an individual. Your regime and eating habits should reflect this.

It is best to just to try and experiment and see what happens. Good luck! :D

I like ordering pizza several times a week, or thai, or chinese, no effect on my skin or me gaining weight.

I do have to avoid milk, it is a trial and error thing.

I order food late at night, no problems yet......

yeah this is an area where I need to work on. Because I dont like to eat too much at one time, I usually eat a light dinner. And then since after dinner is basically my relaxing time, ill go on the computer, watch a movie, or study and when I'm bored I eat, So combining with the small dinner and boredom, I eat pretty much right before bed. Its really bad I know. Im skinny and it wouldnt be bad to gain a little weight but I dont want to gain it in the wrong places.

I'm going to try to eat more for dinner and have more self control :D I'll let ya know how it goes :cool:

I eat late at night but im asleep all day so it doesent realy matter

Am I the only person with which this doesn't make sense? I'm intrigued! Please tell us more :D

I eat late at night but im asleep all day so it doesent realy matter

Am I the only person with which this doesn't make sense? I'm intrigued! Please tell us more :D

i sleep all day and wake up at night. so your dinner time is like my breakfeast time and lunch for me is in the middle of the night

Weekends u can party all night no probs when every 1 else needs stimulents

I see, I guess you work nights then?

I think the issue being discussed here is eating at a particular time during your day (before you go to sleep, or when you would normally be asleep) rather than a specific time period.

Well let's look at the positive side, you could be eating crap that is full of sugar and saturated fats but your not, which is good. It would however be better not to be snacking at all. Ideally that is what you want, but remember that you are an individual. Your regime and eating habits should reflect this.

It is best to just to try and experiment and see what happens. Good luck! :D

appreciate the feedback

eating at night has nothing to do with getting fat...

at the end, its calories in vs. calories outs...

i like to eat some melon if i ever wake up in the middle of the night

yeah....i never eat breakfast and wind up with the late night munchies.

but what helps me is keeping around good stuff for the late night cravings, like dried fruit, granola bars, and my new favorite, quaker oats chocolate crunch rice cakes....they are SOOOO orgasmic, im serious.

that sounds good about now actually

it actually depends on the person also right?

cuz if i eat late at night, but stay up late at night, (still somehow gettig 8 hours of sleep) then its chill? cuz sleep inhibits proper digestion i believe...iono