Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lalason

This site really helps calm me down

When I log on, I feel at home here. I feel like people understand.

Even when I am at home, alone, and nobody can see me, I feel helpless and panicky. All I can do is look in the mirror and examine my face and wonder what to do next. I cry a lot too, I feel sick with nerves, and I wonder if I have any hope.

The only thing to calm me down and relax me a little is coming on here. You guys are lifesavers.

Next job is to call in sick and try to sound ill enough to potentially stay home from work the rest of the week. Currently tryng to think up excuses. Will I blame the cold, an upset stomach, a headache.....

PS My latest mess didn't clear much overnight so again I am just wandering about mumbling "what can I do?" I have a delivery coming today and I am even panicking about having to open the door and face someone, a total stranger. I don't want to live lke this. I deserve to be happy.

f*ck what strangers think. you will never see them again.

everyone has flaws, maybe just theirs arent so obvious.

but i do understand you (and probably everyone else in here) when you say you feel a sense of comfortability comming to this site. lol i guess we are all eachothers therapists and we don't even know it.

just hang in there. you're not alone.

<3

ps. we all deserve better hehe :wall:

lol i guess we are all eachothers therapists and we don't even know it.

but hang in there. you're not alone.

<3

ps. we all deserve better :wall:

That is so true. Now I am crying because someone has responded, and understands. I really really need some help.

I added a signature so that everyone knows my journey, and why there are many things I can't try because we want to have a baby. I just wish it would hurry up, purely so that I can get back on Diantte again :confused:

When I log on, I feel at home here. I feel like people understand.

Even when I am at home, alone, and nobody can see me, I feel helpless and panicky. All I can do is look in the mirror and examine my face and wonder what to do next. I cry a lot too, I feel sick with nerves, and I wonder if I have any hope.

The only thing to calm me down and relax me a little is coming on here. You guys are lifesavers.

Next job is to call in sick and try to sound ill enough to potentially stay home from work the rest of the week. Currently tryng to think up excuses. Will I blame the cold, an upset stomach, a headache.....

PS My latest mess didn't clear much overnight so again I am just wandering about mumbling "what can I do?" I have a delivery coming today and I am even panicking about having to open the door and face someone, a total stranger. I don't want to live lke this. I deserve to be happy.

I know what u mean!!!!!! lol!

I'm so glad i came across this site coz its been a true lifesaver for me. I think i would have gone completely mad in it wasnt for this site and the support n advice i get from the org guys lol!

I swear, this site is like a 2nd home 2 me now....its a big family! :lol: :angel:

When im at home, i tend to cry a lot about my acne problems, and altho a good ol'd cry helps, i prefer coming on here so i can vent and talk to other ppl goin thru the same stuff.

hope u feel better xxx

i feel for you, started getting acne at 13 and your now 30 :o ...wow don't know how i'd cope if it went on that long for me :(. you must be a pretty strong person so i'm sure your tough enough to answer the door today :)...keep fighting and it'll soon end, it can't go on forever.

In all that time though I was on Dianette for about 10/11 years of it, and in those years I had about 95% clear skin. And of the 5% times I did break out, it really wasn't that bad. I just had the scars to contend with.