Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChDAT

Finished my second bottle of XIAN, my impressions

Okay I used 10 pills, twice daily the first month, and 12 pills the second month. I'm quite convinced that for me atleast XIAN didn't do anything at all.

Okay I used 10 pills, twice daily the first month, and 12 pills the second month. I'm quite convinced that for me atleast XIAN didn't do anything at all.

Well, I guess we should thank you for being the guinea pig. Now stop wasting your money and go find a good derm. XIAN is nothing but a SCAM. The FDA should shut them down.

I don't have that serious acne anymore, my mandelic serum regiment is working fine right now. Finding a good derm can be extremly hard if you live in a small city, and you could end up wasting more money on useless prescription cures like Dalacin or Tetracyklin.

Have you tried using BP? If your acne's not severe then this should have quite an impact,

Yeah I've used Bp. Bp = Red marks. Salicylic acid is better in my opinion. But as I've said I really don't have much acne now, fading redmarks are my main priority now, that's why I use mandelic acid.

Guest fatman_uk

To think me an Njacobx got bitched at for callin it a scam in the first place, ahahahah! #-o

-Gaz

To think me an Njacobx got bitched at for callin it a scam in the first place, ahahahah!  #-o 

-Gaz

Yes, it is hard being "men of vision"! :lol: I have found that no matter what someone posts as an acne treatment on these boards, there will ALWAYS be someone who agrees with them no matter how silly it may be. Stick to your guns, FATMAN... biggrin.gif/