Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a529612

Cysts on earlobes?

Does anyone ever get breakouts or cysts on or near the earlobes? I have one inside my free, non-attached earlobe. It doesn't show much on the outside but I can feel the inflammation inside.

Does anyone ever get breakouts or cysts on or near the earlobes? I have one inside my free, non-attached earlobe. It doesn't show much on the outside but I can feel the inflammation inside.

I honestly think I had one of those about a month ago. I found it weird but it's gone now and never got too bad.

had one a couple weeks ago.. that thing was painful like crazy, yet it was not visible - no red spot. anyway, got tired of waiting for it to go away so i speared it with a needle and drained it. everything went back to normal, no scars, living happy.

I started a thread about this before, and yes thank god I get em there only now.

Could have to do with my 4 peirced holes in each ear.?????

had one a couple weeks ago.. that thing was painful like crazy, yet it was not visible - no red spot. anyway, got tired of waiting for it to go away so i speared it with a needle and drained it. everything went back to normal, no scars, living happy.

ive had the same thing and i've done the same thing to drain it.

I had them there as well. Although they hurt, they tended not to bother me because they weren't all that noticable to other people.

I don't have pierced ears, but know that sometimes reaction to some metals in earrings can sometimes cause inflammations sort of like acne cysts.

I get zits on my earlobes and sometimes inside my ears. I don't think any of them have been cysts, but I've had some largish painful ones on my earlobe before. I usually get earlobe breakouts when I sleep on my side alot.

I had a few but has anyone had a cysts inside/or the edge of the nostrils? Im tellin you, those muthafuckers hurt!!!

Yeah I've had them there lotsa times...It's actally kinda funny in a gross sort of way cause when ya lance um and give em a good squeez the sound is bizarre!

Guest blackheadben

I get whiteheads on my ear lobes all of the time. They are gross, I can't imagine having a cyst on them.

I have one right now in fact. It's like a little ball in my earlobe. I've had it for a few months now....although it seems to be getting smaller lately. Luckily you can see it, only feel it.