Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ser3nity

I just need to vent before I lose my mind.

Well, after being on the CSR for a year now, it seems like it's finally stopped working. It cleared me up for about 6 months total, and it hasn't been doing a damn thing for the past two months. I have the biggest cyst that I've had in two years (it's about the size of a dime, and sticks up off of my face about a half inch) under my right eye, and the rest of my face is flipping out on me as well. To make matters worse, it's made me horribly moody, and I skipped work on Sunday because I couldn't bring myself to go out in public. I keep taking my frustration out on my boyfriend and he doesn't deserve it because he's just trying to be supportive about everything. I just don't feel like he can understand what people with acne have to go through since he has nearly flawless skin. I wish I could actually afford to go to a derm but I'm 21, live with my boyfriend, and only work part-time. There's no possible way I can get insurance until I get promoted at work or get married, so I'm basically screwed for now. I just can't stand the way this makes me feel all the time, because my life would be perfect for me if I didn't have acne to mess it all up for me.

I hope I magically find a bag loaded with money so I can afford to get Accutane without insurance! :wall:

I feel your pain, I am in hiding too at the moment. I haven't seen a single person since I left my office on Friday. I even had to make up excuses not to see my friend or my parents over the weekend. I was supposed to babysit for my friend but pulled out so that screwed up her weekend too :wacko:

I think I may be ready to venture out tomorrow, but only to the Doc's. I really don't know if I will make it back to work this week but I just keep trying to be hopeful by saying that "hopefully tomorrow will be my last day off"

Or maybe I will go to work like this -----> :ninja:

I feel your pain, I am in hiding too at the moment. I haven't seen a single person since I left my office on Friday. I even had to make up excuses not to see my friend or my parents over the weekend. I was supposed to babysit for my friend but pulled out so that screwed up her weekend too :wacko:

I think I may be ready to venture out tomorrow, but only to the Doc's. I really don't know if I will make it back to work this week but I just keep trying to be hopeful by saying that "hopefully tomorrow will be my last day off"

Or maybe I will go to work like this -----> :ninja:

I ended up coming home early from work (I was supposed to work a 6am-2pm shift, but I cut it in half and left when the store opened at 10) because I felt like my co-workers were staring at my nasty skin. I kind of got lucky and have the next two days off, so hopefully I see some improvement before I have to go back on Friday. Sorry to hear that you're going through this as well, it really sucks to become reclusive because of such a frustrating problem. I really hope things get better for you soon.