Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loro

not dry at all

has anyone else in their course just not experience any dryness? im at 2 months at 80mg and havent noticed any significant dryness, even my lips.

with moisturizer and chapstick i'm not dry. if i didn't use those i'm sure i would be really dry.

My lips were dry as hell, but my skin didn't start getting dry until a month ago since it's winter now.

Im on month 3 @60mg/day and only dryness on my arms and lower legs. Face still somewhat oily and lips only slightly dry no peeling or cracking.

I'm on month 3. First at 20mg, second at 40mg, and now I'm at 60mg. I'm not dry either. My scalp doesn't produce oil, but it's not dry. My skin on my body isn't dry at all, my eyes and lips were a little dry in the beginning.....but now I don't need eyedrops and my lips are the same as they were before 'tane. I only use the Aquaphor morning and night.........

My skin on my face isn't dry at all. I don't even moisturize everyday. If anything it's actually gets a little oily sometimes....but only by my nose......

I don't mind not being dry.......I'm kinda enjoying the lack of side effects considering that I stopped getting active pimples by the end of the first month.....and am now clear except for a few small redmarks.....