Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kanmi

NAKED smoothies

IPB Image

Anyone drink these? I've had the gold, green, and blue machine and they're all delicious. I've wanted to try green smoothies because they sound really good but i'm too lazy to make one and I don't want to have to clean my blender. So i'd buy these instead.

They're good but I prefer the Sambazon Acai smoothies, and Odwalla Pumpkin protein.

Too high in sugar for how low they are in fiber and fat, though.

You sound pretty lazy. Cleaning a blender takes <30 seconds to rinse it out, and a trip to the dish washer a few times a week to get it crystal clear... and the smoothies take 5-10 minutes, depending on how much shit you put in.

This is going to be pasteurized so you won't get the same results as with a green smoothie. Plus, they're low in fiber and high in sugar.

The idea of using a blender might come across as a lot of trouble, but honestly, as long as you rinse it out as soon as you pour out your smoothie, it takes about 20 seconds to rinse is all. I just rinse mine with water and then I let it air dry. Every once in a while, I might add soap and spin the blades with soap water - trust me, it's very, very simple and easy to make smoothies. Preperation and clean up take about 10 minutes - and that's for 2 days worth of smoothies... so, about 5 minutes a day for a healthy drink that makes your skin more flawless and glowing... well worth it! I really, really hope you'll at least consider them. You'll be surprised at how quick and easy they are to make. :)

I get Naked smoothies when I don't have enough time for lunch but I need calories to keep me going until I can get some real food. I like the taste and they're much better for you than Jamba Juice, but they're too expensive and sugary for me to make it a daily thing.

They're good but I prefer the Sambazon Acai smoothies, and Odwalla Pumpkin protein.

Too high in sugar for how low they are in fiber and fat, though.

You sound pretty lazy. Cleaning a blender takes <30 seconds to rinse it out, and a trip to the dish washer a few times a week to get it crystal clear... and the smoothies take 5-10 minutes, depending on how much shit you put in.

Ohhh that Odwalla pumpkin one sounds good. I've never heard of the other kind.

And yes, i'm incredibly lazy.

I heart Green Machine. Looks yucky, so more for me to drink because people are scared!!

Don't worry, kanmi, I'm lazy, too ;)

Or I just work frickin' ridiculous hours.