Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Best eyeliner ?

Iam looking around for a good eyeliner that wont be harsh on my eyes ( i wear lenses ) and i want something that will actually go smooth and stays for hours on , and what color would really bring out the brown ?

I love love love the Eyemarkers by Mark (the pencil ones, not liquid, I'm too clumsy for that) and Covergirl Eyeslicks. The Eyemarkers are very precise but you can smudge them if you want, and the Eyeslicks actually feel cool when you put them on because of aloe or something.

I normally like Sephora brand stuff but I hate their eyeliner, I feel like I need to press hard to get any color.

clinique!!! quickliner for eyes.. my fav!!

hehe... i've been looking for a great liner too! and i wear contacts myself & have sensitive skin. :)

natalie, i heard great things about that one, and was going to buy it, but then i saw in the store that the tip gets very blunt/round and it cannot be sharpened with a sharpener (b/c it's twist-up). doesnt that make it more difficult to get a precise line? or is there a trick i'm missing? i'd really like to try it...!

As for colors that bring out brown eyes... I'm not sure. I have blue so I use lots of bronze, but I think eggplant and other deep purples are supposed to be good for brown. Am I just making this up? I hope not.

As for colors that bring out brown eyes... I'm not sure. I have blue so I use lots of bronze, but I think eggplant and other deep purples are supposed to be good for brown. Am I just making this up? I hope not.

No, you're right. Purples are supposed to bring out brown eyes.

I like my Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black and my Almay eyeliner in Raisin Quartz.

No, you're right. Purples are supposed to bring out brown eyes.

I like my Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black and my Almay eyeliner in Raisin Quartz.

Amen

For some reason, it looks like everytime I put on eyeliner, they smudge on the part of my crease where it folds. I have ASIAN eyes, so that part of the crease that folds (does it have a name? haha), it touches right where I put on eyeliner.

I've tried maybeline liquid eyeliner, RIMMEL two-tone eyeliner and some eyeliner I don't know where it comes, and they all start smudging after a couple of hours once my crease starts to get oily. Pencil eyeliners smudge right away.

If only they would create an oil-proof eyeliner for asians!

I can't just make my crease fold just a bit higher... :wall:

For some reason, it looks like everytime I put on eyeliner, they smudge on the part of my crease where it folds. I have ASIAN eyes, so that part of the crease that folds (does it have a name? haha), it touches right where I put on eyeliner.

I've tried maybeline liquid eyeliner, RIMMEL two-tone eyeliner and some eyeliner I don't know where it comes, and they all start smudging after a couple of hours once my crease starts to get oily. Pencil eyeliners smudge right away.

If only they would create an oil-proof eyeliner for asians!

I can't just make my crease fold just a bit higher... :wall:

Me too! :wall:

I wish i had eyelids :cry::cry:

i use maybelline expert wear balck eyeliner. it works ok. i also sometimes use avon's. though the only problem, i have is that it never smudges, but comes completely off. When i put eyeliner in the morning, by the afternoon or night, my eyeliners off! Its like i never had eyeliner on.... though i ordered everyday minerals eyeliner in black , we'll see how that goes....

Want a really good waterproof, inexpensive eyeliner that is great for oily eyelids and comes in wonderful colors? Prestige eyeliners. Sold at Walgreens. EXCELLENT reviews on them on makeupalley.com. I love those eyeliners.

MAC fluid line is AWESOME. It wears really well on oily skin. It is so easy to apply & you can smudge it a bit while applying (if you like that look) & then when it sets it doesnt smudge anymore.

MAC also makes a liquid eyeliner that comes in a regular container (as opposed to a pot) and it lasts a REALLY long time. I can go swimming with it & it wont budge. You have to use some serious eye makeup remover to get it off.

I have brown eyes & love black, navy blue, & purple eyeliner the most. I also prefer liquid liners or I use shadow & apply it with a damp eyeliner brush if I want a softer line.

STILA!!!! They have a fantastic kohl eyeliner where the other half is a sponge so you can blend it so it can be dramatic or light. Love love LOVE