Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There's a guy that I like but I'm not sure if he likes me or not.. he teases me ALOT, flirts, laughs at everything I say, etc.. but he's also mean to me sometimes. He tells me mean things with a smirk on his face just to see my reaction and it really hurts my feelings. For example,today he told me that I should get implants.. :confused: And then when I asked him if he could share his texbook with me in class because I didn't have one, he told me that he didn't want to share with me (smiling). And then he goes "I'm just kidding". :doubt:

I don't know why he does this but it's really confusing me. Before, he would be really flirty and do nice things for me.. now he's not like that anymore..I mean, he's still flirty but he's also kinda mean. Even my friend told me that he was being a dick today. I even asked him why he's so mean to me and he goes "I'm just kidding with you, you're so sensitive!" Ughh.. and it's weird because when we talk online he's always really nice and tells me I love you and stuff.. he also gives me random hugs sometimes in the hallway.

I don't know what to think anymore.

:wacko:

when he does that and confuses you, he's trying to tease you. he likes you :lol:

esp. when he tells you he loves you and randomly hugs you. unless he does the same to other girls, he a playa, stay awaaaayy if u dont wana get hurt

boys are confusing!! i hate it. gaH!

but from my experience.. (although i wouldn't trust it haha)

i say.. he does.

boys are wierd.. and like... when younger... not to say ur young. but u know... at the beginning stages of starting to have relationships, etc.. they tend to do that mean/teasy stuff. but like you.

like in the first grade.

this kid kept poking me.

he liked me. lol.

random stuff like that

i don't know what these 3 people are talking about but that guy really pissed me off! telling you that you need implants....... ummm that isn't funny. i think you should tell him to fuck off.

i don't know what these 3 people are talking about but that guy really pissed me off! telling you that you need implants....... ummm that isn't funny. i think you should tell him to fuck off.

Yeah tell him he has a small bulge or something. Stab him in the ego, see how he likes it. Then if he starts acting nice... i dont know

Yeah tell him he has a small bulge or something. Stab him in the ego, see how he likes it. Then if he starts acting nice... i dont know

lol I told him he needed implants "down there".

The thing is that I'm only 15! (he's 16) I can't be getting implants NOW, i'm not even fully developed yet!

Guest max_powers585

i think he likes you, hes just dumb and dosent now how to express it.

i think he likes you, hes just dumb and dosent now how to express it.

yeah i guess he just wants your attention..

then there is no point in being with him.

I know I know.. but I have a hate/love relationship with him. Its hard to explain lol.

then there is no point in being with him.

I know I know.. but I have a hate/love relationship with him. Its hard to explain lol.

you can't be having that. either you like him or you don't.

So what should I do? Should I just ignore him, tease him, flirt..?

depends if you want to date him! if he really does annoy you, tell him to eat shit! or you could just say i don't like you that way..

I'm pretty sure he likes you !! it's cheesy but i do that too lolz, i don't say anything about tits or ass or implants though !

Guest No Pride

Yes.. I do like him! lol I've been liking him for a couple of months now and i can't help it.. =/

Take note of this guys. He teases her, flirts with her...doesnt pay attention sometimes but gives it sometimes. Unpredictable, funny, mildly cocky. You are the little girl on the playground and he is pulling your pigtails and laughing at you. You are pretending to be mad but you cant help but like him, hes not like other boys who kiss ass. Classic.

Take note of this guys. He teases her, flirts with her...doesnt pay attention sometimes but gives it sometimes. Unpredictable, funny, mildly cocky. You are the little girl on the playground and he is pulling your pigtails and laughing at you. You are pretending to be mad but you cant help but like him, hes not like other boys who kiss ass. Classic.

Her name is DONKEY143!

But... I agree with you, No Pride.