Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mellon Collie

finished tane 1.5 mos. ago ... update & Q.

ok, its been 1.5 mos since ive finished tane ... so far, ive only had 3 zits pop up since then ... and they were all very small. nothing like before at all. the problem now is that my face is still kinda red. it has gotten a lot better, but its still looks somewhat irritated.

for those of u who have finished tane long, long ago ... when did the redness subside?

and for those of u who are deciding whether u should go on tane or not ... i say go for it.

Hate to say it, but I finished Accutane 8 years ago, and my face is *still* pink -- it looks fine under makeup (though someone once commented that they thought I was wearing a little too much blush when I didn't actually have any on... wink.gif).

Right now, I'm using the Obagi stuff -- supposed to help with redness & scars. We'll see...

-kristin

Guest agentx

8 YEARS after finishin tane? r u for real? lol thats bad news if its true :/

I'm on my 5th month of accutane and my skin still sucks. It's improved but it's still nasty as hell. sad.gif

I'm 20 though. So there's still hope. A) I have one month left of treatment. B) Maybe my body will stop being retarded real soon.

Mellon Collie not trying to scare you but if you got 3 zits post accutane and it's only 1.5 months you will probally get a mild acne back alot of people have this oil returns and a mild acne comes back the peopl that get cured on Accutane usually don't get acne till years after treatment but the acne for some reason is very easy to control and responds well to BP than my acne ever did before Accutane!

Guest agentx

Hey, well yea i hope it never returns but even if it duz ... i hope its mild ... cuz a FEW people tell me that they`ve got it WORSE then before =/

CheerS!

i doubt its gonna come back. it really is just 3 tiny zits--before i had cystic acne. all in all, im glad to have a lil bit of oil come back. especially during the winter. i think having very little acne is better than having a super dried out face