Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I woke up this morning with a HUGE absess growing on my left ear lobe... I'm about to leave to go to the ER to have a doctor lance the sucker with a huge needle and suck all the blood and pus out of it... just shoot me now :doubt:

Geeez that sucks, but I'm sure where your concerned that's an understatment...

Still, that sucks. :/

Hope you get better. :)

aw GET BETTER DAN!

i love the er. i got my hand stitched up and flirted with a gay male nurse :D maybe you'll get a gay nurse :dance:

aw GET BETTER DAN!

i love the er. i got my hand stitched up and flirted with a gay male nurse :D maybe you'll get a gay nurse :dance:

How did you know he is a gay male nurse? Any signs?

aw GET BETTER DAN!

if he says your going to be 'Fabuloussssssssssssssss!!! no time soon' its a good indication.

aw GET BETTER DAN!

if he says your going to be 'Fabuloussssssssssssssss!!! no time soon' its a good indication.

HAHA...so what would a straight male nurse say? "you are going to be FINE"?

aw GET BETTER DAN!

HAHA...so what would a straight male nurse say? "you are going to be FINE"?

he'll also not be wearing pink scrubs.

aw GET BETTER DAN!

:lol:

ooo thanks for all the support? loll... nooo the nurse wasn't gay... just some ol' lady... im typing with one hand bcus the other is being used to hold up the bandage hehe... is it sad that the whole time during the procedure, all i could think about was how bad it was that i was lying face down on the hospital pillow, and how that couldn't possibly be good for my acne??? who cares about the freaky knife cutting the absess open! my face is at risk! damnit!

Hope you're doing well.

lol, I'd probably be thinking about getting acne too, if I had to put my face on those nasty hospital pillows.:lol:

aw GET BETTER DAN!

:lol:

1. it was in san francisco aka gay usa

2. he told me he was gay.. i was a new student there and i asked if there were any good gay clubs (stupid question.. it's san francisco!). also i have a very strong "gaydar" <-- that's so lame :(

3. yay DAN IS BETTER. i'm pretty sure you're acne will be fine, the er should be pretty sterile. GET SOME REST!