Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

Neutrogena Multi-vitamin w/ Phisoderm S.A Wash

My phisoderm (Salicylic Acid 2%) has cleared me and I am still using it to keep me from breaking out again.. I still have fresh red marks (you can call them scars) from the acne that was there.,..

I heard that Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Lotion (w/ Salicylic Acid 1.5%) is great for marks... I just want to apply it at night after wash.. than aloe vera in morning after wash to calm skin down

The question is: Would that be too much Salicylic Acid at once? Will it just irritate my skin to high hell? I dont really have sensitive skin either.. soooo?

I have used both, even together, never had a problem. I have tough skin though, dunno what it would do to someone with sensitive skin. Never seemed to help me much unfortunately. If i can just keep my damn hands away from my face my marks will fade, i have the multi vitamin on right now so hopefully the two combined will get me 100% clear soon. GL

Guest Tracy

I have a bottle of Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment that I used for about a week. It's practically full. Anyone want it.....PM me.

Tracy:

Did the Neutrogena stuff work for you? Or did you stop using it after 1 week because it never had any effect?