Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man, I feel like shit now :( From my last posts (I unregistered then registered with the same name, lol) you might remember about the girl. I really liked her and we kissed which I thought meant she liked me. But today she tells me she's got a boyfriend. Hmmm, it's not a nice feeling. I'm nearly 19, never had a girlfriend and i'm wondering if I ever will - call me stupid but i've kissed one girl in my life, and it was this girl. Plus I have to listen to my best friend every day telling me about how much he likes this girl and how often they meet up and that it's going really well between them. It seems so easy for everyone around me. They can just get girls and I always get rejected. Sorry, had to rant - i'm pretty depressed with all that's going on in my shit, boring, lonely and unhappy life.

Hey at least you tried right? You gave it your best shot. Now you "just" have to next her and find another girl.

i agree. i liked someone but she didn't feel the same towards me. then she got a boyfriend and would talk about him in my class. but i also found out the girl i liked was an alcoholic. so that was a big turn off!!!! you got to forget and move on, it is difficult i know.

Yeah it's hard to forget! I really did think that when she kissed me that she liked me. That made me think that we could've had something together which makes its more painfull now.

screw her.. find someone else. she sounds like a slut.

I wouldn't say that, but then again I didn't know her really well. We got on so well when we where together. She was beautiful and a really nice person - a hard find it seems.

I wouldn't say that, but then again I didn't know her really well. We got on so well when we where together. She was beautiful and a really nice person - a hard find it seems.

she misled you... thats wrong.

Yeah she did, and that pisses me off, but she's not a slut! lol

Yeah she did, and that pisses me off, but she's not a slut! lol

well maybe that isn't the right word but she is not nice. how could a good person play with somone's heart?

I suppose you're right. I'm just not gonna talk to her anymore - sooner or later i'll forget about her. If I stay in contact with her it's gonna remind me of her and it's gonn amake me feel bad - so just cutting her off completely is the best thing.

I suppose you're right. I'm just not gonna talk to her anymore - sooner or later i'll forget about her. If I stay in contact with her it's gonna remind me of her and it's gonn amake me feel bad - so just cutting her off completely is the best thing.

yes. don't think about her, don't pay attention to her, don't talk to her. she screwed you, you screw her!

anger will make you forget :D and it'll make you stronger too :P

yes. don't think about her, don't pay attention to her, don't talk to her. she screwed you, you screw her!

anger will make you forget :D and it'll make you stronger too :P

Haha! thanks man, I feel a little better already! anyway enough of my problems.

well then stop talking about her and do something else. i was in the same position as you. now i don't even look at the girl. i thought she liked me, she did some nice things... i went out of my way to walk her to the dorms. i thought about her for a month straight. it was really bad. now, fuck her. i'll find someone who likes me as much as i like them.

don't put your heart into someone who obviously dosen't give a shit about you. she is to busy having fun with her boyfriend...