Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mishakatrina

why did der prescribe RETIN A cream instead of gel whats the diference?

why did dermatiologist prescribe RETIN A cream instead of gel whats the diference?

i heard cream is worse than the gel it agravates acne something like that it gives you more

so why do they still sell the cream if the gel is better

is cream for sensitive people is that why?

my derm gave me the cream prescription should i just ask the pharmacist to give me the gel instead even though the prescription says cream

i would love to ask my dermatologist but to get an appiontment with her take months ive been triying but they just kep telling me to call back again ive already tried 3 times per week

what should i do?

why did dermatiologist prescribe RETIN A cream instead of gel whats the diference?

i heard cream is worse than the gel it agravates acne something like that it gives you more

so why do they still sell the cream if the gel is better

is cream for sensitive people is that why?

my derm gave me the cream prescription should i just ask the pharmacist to give me the gel instead even though the prescription says cream

i would love to ask my dermatologist but to get an appiontment with her take months ive been triying but they just kep telling me to call back again ive already tried 3 times per week

what should i do?

I think the cream is supposed to be less drying than the gel. However, the cream contains an ingredient that may clog pores.

what should i do?

Just try calling the office to ask the nurse your original question or have the nurse ask the doc and call you back. If you need a new script, they can send the script to your pharmacy for you, you don't have to make an appointment for this.