Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KT

What might be helping me

Hi all

Just thought I'd post my progress so far, in case this helps any of you out... About a year ago, I started taking Skin Eternal Hyaluronic tablets with Biocell Collagen. From taking four capsules a day (2 in morning, 2 in evening) I went from moderate acne which would react to any kind of moisturiser of foundation, to completely clear skin which would tolerate anything I put on it!

Very exciting, but in the last couple of months, the acne has come back :cry: This may be because the effects have simply worn off, or it may be because of some anti-depressant medication I started around 2 months ago. So I've now added to the hyaluronic pills, 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day - as suggested on this site. And that seems to be clearing me up....

I thought I might also add the 'green smoothie' thing from the diet and holistic health board. I'll keep you updated. Let me know if any of the above work for you

Katie x

hey kt

whered you purchase these pills?

I just Googled and got a ton of hits, seems these are readily available and can probably be found in your local health food store, or on the internet.

I agree with the last post, anti-depressants can react with a lot of supplements/medicines/pills