Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Golthie

My Face

I had pics here of how well DKR was working for me, but I've since had a breakout and I don't want people thinking I'm all clear when I'm not. I'm sure I'll clear up again soon, this is probably just a PMS thing :D

Reeeeally nice results! :clap::clap: Congratulations!!

May I ask you, or you all..Im on the 3rd week of the regimen, the first week I've got really bad breakout, and since then the CSR has cleared me up with 1 or 2 small active pimples during 2 weeks...and now today, it seems that I have 2 cyst pimples growing out :cry:.. How was it for you? Did the acne come like a roller coaster?

Reeeeally nice results! :clap::clap: Congratulations!!

May I ask you, or you all..Im on the 3rd week of the regimen, the first week I've got really bad breakout, and since then the CSR has cleared me up with 1 or 2 small active pimples during 2 weeks...and now today, it seems that I have 2 cyst pimples growing out :cry:.. How was it for you? Did the acne come like a roller coaster?

Holy cow that's what I call "improvement". You don't use BP anymore?

Thanks all :D

m4x... my face was a total roller coaster. I broke out on each part of my face at separate times, so at least 4 different breakouts. But nothing major at all in the last week, and no cysts (which I had been getting on my chin before starting). Keep it up cause it works! I use 1 1/2 fingers of Neut. OTS AM and PM. That seems to be the perfect amount for me....hardly any flaking and no new spots since getting up to that amount.

Yea for you! You look great in that last pic.

My skin looks a LOT like yours in the first photo when I'm broken out. I'm a little clearer than that now (with major red marks) & into my 9th week of CSR but I still have about 5 large zits & 5 smaller ones.

WOW! You look great!

my husband thinks it's cute )

Umm...before I saw this I thought you were like 14!!?? :doh: NO offense, but you are gonna be sooooooooooo thankful when you're around 40!

Agreed you look way young! But AMAZING your skin looks terrific! :clap::clap:

I can't believe how much my skin has changed since I took these pics!!! :mad: The very next day, I got a spot on my forehead, one way up on the right side of my nose, and one in front of my left ear. Those were pretty small and are finally gone but now I've got one trying to pop up on my chin and left cheek. The right side of my face looks great, just a few red marks, but the left side is going nuts with yucky clogged pores that look like they could erupt into full blown zits any day. :wall:

:confused: Maybe by Thanksgiving all these will have healed up. :pray: sorry, just needed to vent