Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

CSR is now DKR

I recently learned that "Clearskin" is a registered trademark of Avon Products, Inc. so I changed the name of the Regimen to "Dan Kern's Regimen", and my products to "Dan Kern's Regimen products" as well. I kinda like the sound of it this way anyway. It's more personal sounding I think.

I recently learned that "Clearskin" is a registered trademark of Avon Products, Inc. so I changed the name of the Regimen to "Dan Kern's Regimen", and my products to "Dan Kern's Regimen products" as well. I kinda like the sound of it this way anyway. It's more personal sounding I think.

Darn it!! I had high hopes for the name "Frisco Dan's" :lol:

Congrats on the name change!

I like DKR better anyway, and yeah it does sound more personal.

I thought Clear Skin Regimen was a nice name...oh well. How about Daniel Kerns Politically Correct Inflamed Blemish Cleansing Medicating and Moisturizing Regimen for Acne Sufferers. Dont throw out your empty CSR tubes :razz:

I thought Clear Skin Regimen was a nice name...oh well. How about Daniel Kerns Politically Correct Inflamed Blemish Cleansing Medicating and Moisturizing Regimen for Acne Sufferers. Dont throw out your empty CSR tubes :razz:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

just a suggestion.. a lot of people, go on www.makeupalley.com to look at reviews for skincare & makeup. I've noticed the CSR Gel there under unlisted brands once, it had good ratings but was unoticeable unless u actually did a search for it.. if u were to put Dan kern as an actual listing u would get a lot of public awareness.

Guest ilovepancakes

Donkey Kong would be proud! :lol:

but seriously, i think its a good move, some people on this site took a while to figure out that the clear skin regimine was an actual regimine.

Wow, I leave for a week, and the world as we know it goes upside down! LOL

I think it should be called the "Clear Skin Regimen-That-Really-Works-Because-All-That-Other-Stuff Is-Crap" (CSRTRWBATOSIC).

Question: Avon owns clear skin but your product was called 'clear skin regimen'.

I'm sure somebody must own 'clear', would that mean Avon can't use 'Clear skin'?

I don't really understand how they can stop you using it.

Acne ease for example have registered Clear Skin Inside Out. http://www.acnease.co.uk

Question: Avon owns clear skin but your product was called 'clear skin regimen'.

I'm sure somebody must own 'clear', would that mean Avon can't use 'Clear skin'?

I don't really understand how they can stop you using it.

Acne ease for example have registered Clear Skin Inside Out. http://www.acnease.co.uk

Copyrights. You can't copyright "CLEAR" since it is too common of a word. but you could copyright CLEAR SKIN since it is a phrase.