Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
so damn unpretty

can you guys do me a favour?

All I can see when i see myself is red dots/scars. That's all I can see. MY skin right now to me is completely destroyed. A lot of people tell me i exaggerate how bad it is. I don't think I do :doubt: But could yalls do me a huge favour, go look at my album, the second one and tell me HONESTLYhow bad is my skin? Please don't be nice at all I just want the truth =]

+btw if i am just crazy don't worry i am getting help so all is not lost :lol:

All I can see when i see myself is red dots/scars. That's all I can see. MY skin right now to me is completely destroyed. A lot of people tell me i exaggerate how bad it is. I don't think I do :doubt: But could yalls do me a huge favour, go look at my album, the second one and tell me HONESTLYhow bad is my skin? Please don't be nice at all I just want the truth =]

Alrighty - in one of the photos it looked like you had 2 small pimples. In another it looked like you had 1. I saw a few of the light red marks you were referring to. You are not someone I would see at the store and think "That person has an acne problem". The most noticeable thing about your skin to me is how smooth and healthy the surface looks. Also, your eyes are so big and blue, that I'm drawn to them more than the random pimple here and there.

You also don't look like someone who picks and scratches. That is a HUGE benefit!! Keep up the good habits. :D That is my honest opinion.

I can only see some red spots, inbetween a very nice skin tone and colour!

Overall I would not really notice it if I met you. Seems like a thin layer of foundation (especially mineral make up) would make the red or spots dissapear totally!

You are extremely beautiful. Your skin looks better than mine, too. Don't be so hard on yourself. The sooner you start being positive and accepting your skin for what it is, things begin to turn around for the better.

honey..from the pictures I viewed..you are Beautiful! Im serious. Your features and..Look at those eyes!! amazing!! I wish you could see, Your skin is not bad at all. I would KILL to have skin like yours, mine is full of dented scars making my everyday existance a nightmare. im getting ready to visit a new derm in about an hour and Im almost too embarressed to go!..I'm glad you are getting help, I hope someone can help you see the true BEAUTY that is.. YOU.

ur skin looks like it's on a healing stage. the spots dont look inflamed. ur skin is shiny though, but you can always cover that with some powder. seriously, im actually a lot more absorbed by your beauty.

that's seriously mild, no big deal

Have to agree, its very mild and looks quite superficial, you could easily cover that up with make-up because they dont look at all inflammed. Add on the fact that photos ALWAYS show up way more detail then anyone would ever notice. I'm not meaning to belittle your situation but truthfully I really think your going way over the top about it imo, and I'm saying that to try to be helpful.

Alrighty - in one of the photos it looked like you had 2 small pimples. In another it looked like you had 1. I saw a few of the light red marks you were referring to. You are not someone I would see at the store and think "That person has an acne problem". The most noticeable thing about your skin to me is how smooth and healthy the surface looks. Also, your eyes are so big and blue, that I'm drawn to them more than the random pimple here and there.

You also don't look like someone who picks and scratches. That is a HUGE benefit!! Keep up the good habits. :D That is my honest opinion.

the surface looks healthy? :surprised: that is news to me

but thank you for your opinion =]

ur skin looks like it's on a healing stage. the spots dont look inflamed. ur skin is shiny though, but you can always cover that with some powder. seriously, im actually a lot more absorbed by your beauty.

I thought they were inflammed? because they are so red. What exactly does inflammed mean? :think:

er another thing when i wear makeup it always changes colours bc of the oil in my skin. is there any way to counteract that?

I'd wear makeup but i don't want to be orange and have acne :ninja:

I thought they were inflammed? because they are so red. What exactly does inflammed mean? :think:

er another thing when i wear makeup it always changes colours bc of the oil in my skin. is there any way to counteract that?

I'd wear makeup but i don't want to be orange and have acne :ninja:

almost all look like they're drying up as they look flat, except for the 3 papules/pustules i see.

regarding the makeup, nu skin tinted moisturizer with my vmv hypoallergenics pressed powder works well for me coz although my skin gets oily after a number of hours, it makes my complexion look better/healthier and not dull. same with my vmv hypoallergenics armada face & body shield (sun & light sunscreen) spf 60 alone. i hope u find what's good for ur skin. :angel:

thats cause it is all you took in the pic. i think your marks aren't bad, they are pink as opposed to red. umm i saw your full face shot and i think you're very pretty.

i think i read somewhere that you were 100lbs..? is so i would focus on gaining more weight :D. i like curvy women :).

Given the panic over the IB from a few other posts I was expecting your pics to look way worse. All I see when I look at your pics are your eyes - very pretty!

Seriously though, I think it's okay. I probably wouldn't even notice it if I met you on the street. Also, if it really bothers you, rethink the makeup thing. I use makeup and don't look orange. It will cover up the redmarks and probably the blemishes too. If you're really worried about being too orange, ask someone at the drugstore or beauty counter to help you.

EDIT: Ask the person at the makeup counter/drugstore about color shifting too. Most drugstores will let you return if the color is no good. Not sure about makeup counters, because they've always gotten my color right on the first try.

Also, I think you should reconsider quitting your job. Maybe your friends are right a little bit about the exaggeration. (sorry)

thats cause it is all you took in the pic. i think your marks aren't bad, they are pink as opposed to red. umm i saw your full face shot and i think you're very pretty.

i think i read somewhere that you were 100lbs..? is so i would focus on gaining more weight :D. i like curvy women :).

i'm 109 :P

i'm 109 :P

eat more food :razz:

I'm not SKINNY

i have muscle pff :hand:

i do EAT just not that much because my stomach is always tensed from stressing :ninja:

Given the panic over the IB from a few other posts I was expecting your pics to look way worse. All I see when I look at your pics are your eyes - very pretty!

Seriously though, I think it's okay. I probably wouldn't even notice it if I met you on the street. Also, if it really bothers you, rethink the makeup thing. I use makeup and don't look orange. It will cover up the redmarks and probably the blemishes too. If you're really worried about being too orange, ask someone at the drugstore or beauty counter to help you.

EDIT: Ask the person at the makeup counter/drugstore about color shifting too. Most drugstores will let you return if the color is no good. Not sure about makeup counters, because they've always gotten my color right on the first try.

Also, I think you should reconsider quitting your job. Maybe your friends are right a little bit about the exaggeration. (sorry)

Yeah u look like u have a lot of very small pimples on your cheeks. You could go to the tanning bed as they would not even be noticable except that your skin is white. Just stay on the medication or whatever u are doign adn the skin should clear up shortly.

well i think you are way too skinny. well, in the you and your boyfriend one. but thats just my opinion.

well i think you are way too skinny. well, in the you and your boyfriend one. but thats just my opinion.

black makes you look slimmer ;o

IPB Image

not too skinny :)

IPB Image

and in this one ( sorry about the outfit being sort of slutty ;/ ) you can see muscle in my arms

& legs, its not too skinny :ninja:

I'm not SKINNY

i do EAT just not that much because my stomach is always tensed from stressing :ninja:

It;s not that i don't get the right colour. They find me the right shade but after an hour or so it turns orangy/reddish because of something to do with my skin. One lady told me it's because I have a high acidity level :think:

r u sure it has nothin to do w/ ur topical meds (if there is any)?

I'm not SKINNY

It;s not that i don't get the right colour. They find me the right shade but after an hour or so it turns orangy/reddish because of something to do with my skin. One lady told me it's because I have a high acidity level :think:

r u sure it has nothin to do w/ ur topical meds (if there is any)?

when i used to wear it i wasn't on any topicals. I've only been on retin-a for 3 weeks now.

You need to smile more, you're pretty stop hiding it.

and gain more weight!! :lol::lol::lol::cool: . i wish i could say that for me, i got to go exercise 30 min everyday to lose my potbelly.