Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matt007

Dont You Hate People Who Dont Keep Eye Contact...

Its been pissing me off lately when i talk to a few of my friends.I ALWAYS and i mean always maintain eye contact but while you expecting eye contact back its eye contact only on your acne or blemishes :wall:

I mean dont they know im looking at thier eyes looking at my skin.My one friend is a real ass...Il start a sentence and i can see him looking at my blemishes and by the time im done with the sentence he will say 'Sorry what' because he was too busy admiring my zits :evil:

I dont understand how people can actually have the audacity to just stare and think we wont get insulted or feel embarresed :doh:

I can't think of any significant moments where this happened to me. But, I can say that I get disappointed in myself at times when I don't keep eye-contact with other people because of insecurity of my skin.

i actually dont think it as a really mean thing unless they are like totally obvious about it. but like when they look at it then keep eye contact with you, i think its kinda funny :surprised:

Guest Irish-Oria

I find it hard to keep eye contact, im like arrrhhhh

yeah i keep eye contact for long periods but obviously il look away and laugh or whatever.but geez if it happens to you when a person is observing your skin....a million thoughts are running like ' i knew that zit was a fu*king huge one' or ' which one is he staring at'. You will feel embarresed and so uncomfortable....

i hate it, i think it's rude. my friends always yell at me when i'm driving them places because i have the habit of looking at them instead of the road. but it's not like i'm not paying attention. i look at the road, i just turn and look at them from time to time, i can't help it. i have to look at them when i'm talking or i feel awkward

I tend to make eye contact. There was a time last year that I would rarely make it because I was way too self consciuos and didn't feel comfortable looking in someone else's eyes.. like it was my fault..lol

Now I'm not like that, but I've noticed that when I get a very visible breakout I tend to look much less, or maybe look for a little while and for the rest of time looking away...

I've also noticed that I don't have problems looking if the person is in front of me, but many more if the person is sitting next to me, because they are like closer to me, and maybe I start to feel uncomfortable...

I find it hard to keep eye contact, im like arrrhhhh

yeah me too............im terrible with keeping eye contact coz i always think people are lookin at my skin! Its so hard....but ive been improving my eye contact skills lately coz i guess its important for when i start work and all that customer service/interviews kinda stuff.

I hate it when i have a 1 on 1 meetin with my tutors at college and they are like staring me out....my eyes start wondering round the room and i must look like an idiot! :confused::lol: o well

We had new neighbours move into our building last week, one of them said hello to me and usually I would be like "Hey, nice to meet you" bla bla bla but I just smiled and ran past. I bet she thinks Im an ignorant bitch, but my skin was so bad and she was so young and perfect and i just had to get the hell out of there.

I don't make eye contact sometimes..

I don't want to look rude.. but its just that >_>;;

It's mostly with really beautiful people - or adults that I can't make eye contact with.

I am awful with eye contact, but I have gotten better over the past year or so. I am hoping if they notice me looking into their eyes, maybe they will only look into mine, and not at my skin, and whatever else is bothering me. :think: Maybe that is false hope, but that's all I have left sometimes.

Its been pissing me off lately when i talk to a few of my friends.I ALWAYS and i mean always maintain eye contact but while you expecting eye contact back its eye contact only on your acne or blemishes :wall:

I mean dont they know im looking at thier eyes looking at my skin.My one friend is a real ass...Il start a sentence and i can see him looking at my blemishes and by the time im done with the sentence he will say 'Sorry what' because he was too busy admiring my zits :evil:

I dont understand how people can actually have the audacity to just stare and think we wont get insulted or feel embarresed :doh:

Ughhh, its so insulting when they're talking to you and you can see their eyes wandering around your face. Its like, thanks for making me feel shittier bitch! I also find it hard for me to keep eye contact with people, i dont look around their face or anything, i just look down. I wish i could look them in the eye though, i just dont want to look at them and see them looking at my crap skin, ya know :wall:

I have a problem with eye contact cuz when im lookin into one's eyes, i wont even listen to what they are saying. Its annoying, after one has finished the sentence, i try to remember key words in it.

Ive noticed that girls usually look directly into your eyes, thats annoying, especially cuz of what i just said about not observing what they are saying. But i really like lookin into girls eyes...!

haha better work on paying attention. i basically always make eyecontact. i mean. at first i see them like wow theyre hot (if its a guy) or something. w/e... eyecontact wether i talk to a girl or guy.

but i know wut u mean. it sucks. and is akward

and she was so young and perfect and i just had to get the hell out of there.

This made me laugh. :lol:

and she was so young and perfect and i just had to get the hell out of there.

This made me laugh. :lol:

You know what I mean though..some people who have never had skin problems just don't understand. And I didn't want her looking at me and wondering why I was in such a mess at this age.