Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

New Job (Might promote oily) + School

Hey peoples

Im recently on a routine where I wash my skin around 8ish and then shower at 5ish.

I recently got a new job that would be from 4:30-9.

Now the question is.. Would I promote acne by not washing till after 9?????????

Someone help.

sometimes i work from 10am to 1am and i dont wash my face till i get home then. i dont want to say for sure cause my face is being a little prick right now, but you shouldnt have a problem.

seeing as youre a guy who i assume doesnt wear makeup, why dont you buy one of those travel packs of pre-moistened wipes (dove makes them, body shop also carries tea tree oil wipes) and just do a quick sweep mid day?

sometimes i work from 10am to 1am and i dont wash my face till i get home then. i dont want to say for sure cause my face is being a little prick right now, but you shouldnt have a problem.

seeing as youre a guy who i assume doesnt wear makeup, why dont you buy one of those travel packs of pre-moistened wipes (dove makes them, body shop also carries tea tree oil wipes) and just do a quick sweep mid day?

Im really religious about washing my face. I sometimes go out without washing my face till like 1 or so and the next day I always see mini-pimps.... So Im a bit questionable reguarding this new job :-/

2nd semester in the first year of college I broke out like a mother on roids and I recovered by the next fall semester........ It was really tough.

Im just paranoid?? Lol