Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive refrained myself from writing this here so many times. Im so affected by this acne that not only am i an introvert in real life but in here as well. I can't even reply to your posts without calculating my words and most of the times i don't even post what i need to say.

The fact is that i am 21 and ive had it since i were 11. I want it to end. Im so messed up cause all of the ppl i know have clear skin and... i can't stand make-up. I don't have much acne on my face but enough to not be covered with only corrector. :wall:

I feel like im the last one left... i haven't been to uni for 2 weeks now, the 3rd one has began... I don't want anymore pimples. :pray::cry: Im so sad... im drinking coke cause i love it and i quit drinking it thinking it will improve my skin, 1 year ago... it hasn't really :(

Im sorry if my post offended anyone. I so needed to let it out. I feel almost dead. I don't want to leave my house. Im so far behind with my studies... :wall: Im fallling apart, dammit.

Guest Irish-Oria

At least it aint coke-caine hunny lol xx

ps. hope u feel better soon, hugz :( xxxx

whenever i drink coke i feel dirty. like i know its bad, but its just taste so good

mmmm, u made we want coke now!!!! :cry:

Ive refrained myself from writing this here so many times. Im so affected by this acne that not only am i an introvert in real life but in here as well. I can't even reply to your posts without calculating my words and most of the times i don't even post what i need to say.

The fact is that i am 21 and ive had it since i were 11. I want it to end. Im so messed up cause all of the ppl i know have clear skin and... i can't stand make-up. I don't have much acne on my face but enough to not be covered with only corrector. :wall:

I feel like im the last one left... i haven't been to uni for 2 weeks now, the 3rd one has began... I don't want anymore pimples. :pray::cry: Im so sad... im drinking coke cause i love it and i quit drinking it thinking it will improve my skin, 1 year ago... it hasn't really :(

Im sorry if my post offended anyone. I so needed to let it out. I feel almost dead. I don't want to leave my house. Im so far behind with my studies... :wall: Im fallling apart, dammit.

What are you doing to try to manage your acne? I always feel better about my skin if I am actively on a regime to manage it, even if it doesn't ultimately work ...

WHATS wrong with everyone!!!!!!!!!! :P I have at least 6 glasses of coke A DAY....

Im on Tane but i will never give up the coke.Screw that its too good :D I still eat chocolate when i want,crisps etc.Im healthy.I dont believe acne is caused by diets.I will NEVER give my yummy diet..never!!!

By the way im healthy and fit...no problems ;)

go to class cookiekiss, i gaurantee no one there will be judging you on your acne or not. (most people are half-asleep anyway) you dont want to get behind on this, its important to keep going. PM me if ya want, i understand what you're going through. i feel that way sometimes to. but i know thats going to class is something i'm doing for me, for my future.

AWWWWWW im sorry your feeling so low :comfort::comfort::comfort::comfort: maybe you could try a low dose of accutane? .. tell your derm how long this has been going on, and how much it affects you, and that you really just need your life back!!

i hope things will improve for you soon!! good luck :comfort:

when i get coke urges i just take a "shot" or two of coke, just to say damn that was fucking amazing. doesnt affect my skin, but it would if i drank the whole can

What are you doing to try to manage your acne? I always feel better about my skin if I am actively on a regime to manage it, even if it doesn't ultimately work ...

Of course im doing my regimen, zineryt, isotrexin, skinoren. It made me clear in the past but i've started getting pimples again in july :(

AWWWWWW im sorry your feeling so low :comfort::comfort::comfort::comfort: maybe you could try a low dose of accutane? .. tell your derm how long this has been going on, and how much it affects you, and that you really just need your life back!!

i hope things will improve for you soon!! good luck :comfort:

I don't think my derm would give me accutane. :doubt: As i've said... im getting pimples... but only small ones and only few... like 2 but once they're healed, 1 would show up again, and then another one. What gets me down is that i can't keep my face clear as i used to. :wall:

I feel embarassed :doubt:

Oh... and lately they show up on my left cheek, and they always leave a red mark that will take up to 3 weeks to go away :(

go to class cookiekiss, i gaurantee no one there will be judging you on your acne or not. (most people are half-asleep anyway) you dont want to get behind on this, its important to keep going. PM me if ya want, i understand what you're going through. i feel that way sometimes to. but i know thats going to class is something i'm doing for me, for my future.

Oh... Rosie... i wish i could. I am the problem. I don't like myself. I'm judging myself. I don't recognize myself this way. :doubt:

Coke is too good to resist....EVEN if i knew Coke was a direct result of my acne i wouldnt stop drinking it.I would cut down for sure but im ADDICTED to coke honestly...addicted.

Coke is too good to resist....EVEN if i knew Coke was a direct result of my acne i wouldnt stop drinking it.I would cut down for sure but im ADDICTED to coke honestly...addicted.

Me too... When i said i quit one year ago... i meant that one year ago i only drank coke... no water for weeks at a time :shhh: i was quite a freak :wacko:

Add some rum to your coke, it will make you feel better.

Lol when i went to get my coke... my dad, who knew i was trying to not drink it for as long as i could, figured me out... obviously i was depressed so he offered me some gin with my coke :lol:

hang in there cookie, you'll get through it :comfort:. LOTS of us here are going through the crap you just gotta keep on fighting. don't let that acne bitch win.

you should try some that new coke zero, no sugar and i think it tastes better than normal coke personally. ;)

hang in there cookie, you'll get through it :comfort: . LOTS of us here are going through the crap you just gotta keep on fighting. don't let that acne bitch win.

you should try some that new coke zero, no sugar and i think it tastes better than normal coke personally. ;)

Aww, thank you MI6 :redface:

I feel like im the last one left... i haven't been to uni for 2 weeks now, the 3rd one has began... I don't want anymore pimples. :pray::cry:Im so sad... im drinking coke cause i love it and i quit drinking it thinking it will improve my skin, 1 year ago... it hasn't really :(

Ok, it might not mess up your skin, but I am 100% sure it destroys your teeth. I haven't drank coke in over 10 years and look at my teeth now <------ :D Drink water when you get mad because it is clean and NEVER causes acne or bad teeth. Case closed.

:ninja:

Ok, it might not mess up your skin, but I am 100% sure it destroys your teeth. I haven't drank coke in over 10 years and look at my teeth now <------ :D Drink water when you get mad because it is clean and NEVER causes acne or bad teeth. Case closed.

:ninja:

I have to rebel when i get mad :shhh: and im drinking 3l of water everday, had to do something special :shifty:

when i get coke urges i just take a "shot" or two of coke, just to say damn that was fucking amazing. doesnt affect my skin, but it would if i drank the whole can

ahaha that made me laugh.

awww...cookie, feel better soon!xxx

on a random note.....i cant drink coke very often, makes me goo extremyl hyper. i get drunk on coke lol