Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jwig

Neutragena Body Clear- Worked, but No Longer Available

Hello everyone. Do you know where I can find something like the old Neutragena Body Clear? I bought a large supply of it in Jan 2004. It actually cleared up my body acne!!! I was SO happy! It didn't work on my face. But to have a clear chest and back was awesome! But they stopped making it, and the company told me they won't bring it back. I requested a copy of the formula so I could find a way to make it myself (that's how well it worked!!) but they told me they don't give out their formulas.

So, if you know where I can find something like it, please let me know. I've tried several Neutragena products that have come out since, and none have been as effective as that formulation.

Thanks,

JWig

PS: Kudos to Neutragena for responding back to my email from their site!

what exactly was it called? I only see this (I work at a place that sells this stuff):

NEUTROGENA BODY CLEAR SCRUB 250ML

which is still sold and available in Canada, not sure about the states.

You can always ask a pharmacy to order it for you if you have the name or UPC code.

Good luck! I know how annoying it is to have products discontinued, I recently got the last bottle of neutrogena itchy skin lotion.

what exactly was it called? I only see this (I work at a place that sells this stuff):

NEUTROGENA BODY CLEAR SCRUB 250ML

which is still sold and available in Canada, not sure about the states.

You can always ask a pharmacy to order it for you if you have the name or UPC code.

Good luck! I know how annoying it is to have products discontinued, I recently got the last bottle of neutrogena itchy skin lotion.

It was called Neutragena Body Clear. It was a white lotion in a tall white bottle.