Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So out of all the product washes and soaps we have here in the UK, what do you think the best wash is to keep those spots away, everyone if you could post and give a brief reason why that would be cool. :dance:

Best face wash I've tried is Biore shine control. Best bar is Dove sensitive moisture bar. Reason for both: they are gentle and non-irritating and non-comedogenic.

hi, ill give some reviews

t-zone clear pore gel face wash - foams nice, smells of tea tree oil and cleans well. very refreshing and love the smell.

t-zone daily skin balancing moisturiser - comes in 50ML but it cost something like £3? this was my 1st moisturizer intended for the regime. smells like shaving foam which is nice, it says its ment to control oil but it makes my skin very shiny and i dont think it fully absords into my skin because if i touch it with my fingers it will make them shiny..that or its making my skin more oily.

simple hydrating light moisturiser - comes in 125ml, cheap but works very well. no smell or anything and absorbs nicely into my skin.. you wouldnt even know it was there. works well with dan's bp. dosnt feel light but makes my skin feel smooooth!

Thank you for your post, do they help in preventing spots, which one do you still use then.?

They don't prevent spots on their own but they're good to use before bp. I think it's best to avoid harsh anti-spot soaps before putting on bp. Best stick with a gentle cleanser. At the moment I'm using Simple Foaming Facial Wash which is a bit harsh for me but I may as well finish it. After that probably I'll go back to the Dove unless Superdrug has another special offer for Biore.

simple hydrating light moisturiser - comes in 125ml, cheap but works very well. no smell or anything and absorbs nicely into my skin.. you wouldnt even know it was there. works well with dan's bp. dosnt feel light but makes my skin feel smooooth!

I bought some of that stuff and really hate it. It doesn't do anything to my skin but makes it tight. It's ok if you add some jojoba oil.

Cheers for your reply

I've got some of the Biore stuff but everytime i use it i get spots, if i use a soap designed for preventing spots which normally drys the skin out quite bad, my spots disappear but i'm left with dry skin, but if i dont use a soap that drys my skin my face gets oily and my spots come back, cant win really can i.? :(