Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I broke out about four weeks in. It was about six spots (no cysts thank god, but I did get one of those two weeks in), and they all went away rather quickly. I had gotten one or two blemishes on RA before then, but that big bunch was what I considered to be my IB. I have a big problem with red marks, and only about three of them left visible marks. It wasn't as bad as I was anticipating.

I was expecting the IB and knew it would pass and things have been going well enough since then.

I'd give it a little longer, especially since you're right on schedule :)

I assume you're moisturizing and such?

I broke out about four weeks in. It was about six spots (no cysts thank god, but I did get one of those two weeks in), and they all went away rather quickly. I had gotten one or two blemishes on RA before then, but that big bunch was what I considered to be my IB. I have a big problem with red marks, and only about three of them left visible marks. It wasn't as bad as I was anticipating.

I was expecting the IB and knew it would pass and things have been going well enough since then.

I'd give it a little longer, especially since you're right on schedule :)

I assume you're moisturizing and such?

i am moisturizing but not on the nights i use the cream?

mine aren't really going away quickly thou

I would moisturize every night. Also, are you using BP or something to fight the IB? I was answering a question for someone else and realized that my IB in its entirety was 1.5-2 weeks. All but two of the blemishes were gone within a week.

I would moisturize every night. Also, are you using BP or something to fight the IB? I was answering a question for someone else and realized that my IB in its entirety was 1.5-2 weeks. All but two of the blemishes were gone within a week.

I was told not to use bp or anything while on it?

I only use spectro jel and 100% tea tree oil

T try hard not to use anything else besides a moisturizer, but it doesn't seem like it's doing much for my face except kinda fading some red spots. Also I think it doesn't always help me because my skin gets so oily. Grr I wish there was something I could do about that.