Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Samio866

Whitehead/Blackhead Discussion w/ Noxema

Well, you guys obviously came here because you either have whiteheads or blackheads, well I do and...

this is what I've personally seen more improvements on...

==

Try dunking your face in mild warm water when you wake up before you shower, and night time before you go to bed... However before you go to bed at night time, apply some Beta Hydroxy Acid [salicylic Acid] before going to bed, NOT ALOT just a tiny dime drop and rub it all over, if you have facial hair, shave it ALL off completely!!! before applying otherwise it will screw up your facial hair most likely lmao...

Honestly this is what I do, i dump my face before and after exfoliation and then apply salicylic acid and feel the burn just a lil bit and apply sun screen or noxema and off i go to school, rotc drills, come back at around 5 PM and face oily as hell, just dump your face in da hot water again in teh sink and do the same for night n it works good!

but really... has anyone ever tried noxema as a moisturizer? that thing makes my face look alot brighter and healthier plus it does not clog my pores... anyone is interested? my experiences is that it works pretty nice for me although using it with salicylic acid makes my face burn like hell... don't know why exactly... what do you people think? do you guys ever use noxema?