Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rylan

best eczema & acne moisturiser

i've been using retin-a micro for 11 weeks now and i guess i should have used a moisturiser instead of just sunscreen.. NOW I HAVE ECZEMA! damn.

what's a good moisturiser for eczema and acne.. i don't want something that will clog my pores and make me breakout obviously. this eczema thing has never happened to me and i doubt it will continue so i just want to get it taken care of asap.. hopefully a derm appt. is not needed.

right now i'm using jergens.. and hopefully it won't make me breakout.

any help would be great!

my acne was finally clearing up bc of retin-a micro and now i have eczema. life certainly is not fair. acne or eczema? pick one.

Rylan, have you ever visited the SkinCare board at www.dianayvonne.com?

I find it an incredibly useful resource, and some of the DY products are quite good as well. You might try posting over there and see if you can get some help from DebbieNIR, the forum host.

I don't know much about eczema, but I'm wondering if you've just gotten very dry, irritated skin from the combination of RAM and winter weather? In which case, I would suggest that you take some time off the RAM and let your skin recover.

Best moisturizers to help your skin heal, IMO, are hyaluronic acid serum and emu oil. You can find more info on both over at the SkinCare board.

Hello! ive got dermatitis/eczema and i use the "QV Face Range" its perfectly safe for eczema and i have VERY sensative skin and it doesnt irritate it one bit! good luck :D