Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xiomara

Stomach cleanses

What can I do to cleanse the stomach? I know i've read that I can't take anything that's herbal while on tane, so i just don't know if I can take an herbal laxative tea.

My stomach has been getting very bloated lately, & i've been constipated.

What can I do to cleanse the stomach? I know i've read that I can't take anything that's herbal while on tane, so i just don't know if I can take an herbal laxative tea.

ok screw who ever what ever told you 'NO HERBALS' they only say that to try to get people to stop taking em. ( there more beneficial then you think), they only say st jophns wort shouldnt be taken as it lowers the copntraceptives effectiveness, ok screw the no herbals stuff take what ever you want (given your not a female of chidbearing.... taking a contraceptive wanting to take st john's) but take what ever.... get your stomach under contol

um, listen to the accutane packaging and don't take any herbal supplements before talking to your doctor to see if it's ok, they have that listed on the packaging for a reason.

You can take Citrucel.

Try fasting. Honestly. Look at this link and read through...

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/fasting.htm

I didn't read your link but I fast when I feel really bad (bloat, diarreah or constipation, heartburn). I find I only need about a 1/2 day fast. I skip breakfast, have a very light liquid lunch like soup and tea and drink tons of water. I usually feel better by dinner but if I eat it seems to mess it all up again. So I eat light again and in the morning eat light (toast or a piece of cheese and tea). So I wouldn't call it a fast but I don't think I consume more than 200 calories. I usually feel perfect the next day.

You can take Citrucel.

Oh goody, I actually have this here. I'll try it. I just hate the way it tastes, but i'm gonna have to suck it up.

Don't do a stomach cleanse! Thats such a stupid myth. Thats gonna make you uncomfortably sick!!! Just eat better and drink alot of water! Why would you trust this shit that you take to make you shit everything out? Drink 5 glasses of milk, its the same thing, will make you shit alot.

All I'm aying is, dont worry about stomach cleanses, and don't trust em. Just eat healthier for a while and drink more water. Your body is more than capable of keeping itself clean, beleive me.

Uh, plain old coffee does it for me.

That usually does it for me too. But it was my period coming soon that's why i've been bloated. :redface:

Don't do a stomach cleanse! Thats such a stupid myth. Thats gonna make you uncomfortably sick!!! Just eat better and drink alot of water! Why would you trust this shit that you take to make you shit everything out? Drink 5 glasses of milk, its the same thing, will make you shit alot.

All I'm aying is, dont worry about stomach cleanses, and don't trust em. Just eat healthier for a while and drink more water. Your body is more than capable of keeping itself clean, beleive me.

:lol: ok I hear you.

Uh, plain old coffee does it for me.

That usually does it for me too. But it was my period coming soon that's why i've been bloated. :redface:

:lol: ok I hear you.

I hope you really mean that.

You could try the Master Cleanse. That is how Beyonce claims she lost 20 lbs in only a few weeks. Basically you drink that and fast and it's supposed to help purify the liver.

Here is the recipe-

2 tbsp lemon or lime juice (1/2 lemon)

2 tbsp of pure grade B maple syrup

1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red) or to taste

12 oz of purified water (very warm)

Sounds nasty to me but who knows?