Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matheus

Best Makeups (your opinion)

I'm using MAC's Studo Fix and it looks very natural and stays on very well. I'm interested in mineral makeup but I hear it makes you look very shiny after a while.

i use everyday minerals makeup...doesnt really make me shiny... avoid Bare Essencials lots of people have complained that it has made them look like a 'disco ball', but it does work for some people

For me finding something I like has been a long road - I'm now lovin' Signature Mineral Makeup! The foundations are semi-matte, I use the translucent to make it more matte - I'm not shiny.

signatureminerals.com

For me finding something I like has been a long road - I'm now lovin' Signature Mineral Makeup! The foundations are semi-matte, I use the translucent to make it more matte - I'm not shiny.

signatureminerals.com

thanks for the link.. this brand look very promising.. how does it work for you?

I'm thinking of getting a Primer to go with minerals since I'm a little oily after Accutane. I know that applying a thin layer is important.

i'm thinking of buying the Finishing Silk by Joppa minerals its supposed to help control shine when used under your make-up as a base and then to use again after the foundation is applied.

signatureminerals.com

thanks for the link.. this brand look very promising.. how does it work for you?

Hey Tash,

I just love it. I am totally pleased with everything. I am just too sleepy to rave or rant about anthing, but you can read my post on it on this thread: Signature Mineral Makeup (hope that link works!)

Perfect flawless coverage --Revlon Colorstay!!!

For evening skin tone and something that gives me medium coverage I'd go with minerals. Although time consuming I like the natural [email protected]

Guest blackheadben

Revlon colorstay is soooo the best out there. Who the hell needs minerals when you could apply sex in a bottle to your face every morning? Yeah, colorstay is sexy, :lol:

i seem to like shiseido's foundations <3 my favorite one would probaly be their cream makeup.

It provides the right amount of coverage for me, and looks very nice when done well.

i like their fluid foundation too, but i sometimes have little dry patches of skin, and it sricks to it. yuck :doh:

but other than that, i loverrr shiseido :redface:

Revlon colorstay is soooo the best out there. Who the hell needs minerals when you could apply sex in a bottle to your face every morning? Yeah, colorstay is sexy, :lol:

That is the best reply ever! OMG! I think I'm gonna have to try that colorstay. i used dream matte mousse....liked it at first but now it makes me feel like im putting grease on my face. and everyday minerals doesnt give me adequate coverage.

Perfect flawless coverage --Revlon Colorstay!!!

For evening skin tone and something that gives me medium coverage I'd go with minerals. Although time consuming I like the natural [email protected]

Revlon Colortstay all the way!

:clap:

Revlon Colorstay baby. I don't think I can ever part from the stuff... its held up for me through the thick and the thin... made my broken out face appear flawless ::starts getting emotional:: , great color... is never drying or and isn't too matte .... I love it :cry:

IPB Image

ALL HEIL REVLON COLORSTAY

might sound crazy, BUT

I love estee lauder super balance makeup foundation and their powder

I put it on lightly and it lasts long too doesnt make me shiny at all

I tried to work with mineral makeup.. but it made my pores look big and made my forehead look funny (everyday, BAre w/e, and joppa)

Oh yea clinique spf 20 continuous concealer is the greatest ever!

I currently am using philosophy's supernatural airbrush canvas... a mineral makeup that is relatively sheer, but I think it works WONDERS. I am NEVER shinny by the end of the day (I was with Bareminerals, Joppa, and EDM) - if my skin is dry or need more coverage, I start with a tinted mosturizer... I loooove this stuff, I really look *airbrushed*

well, seems like most people here seem to like the Revlon Colorstay stuff...huh, never considered it before, but then again, I'm not hardcore into makeup at this point. lol. so, my personal opinion is that L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder (from the UK) is AMAZING! seriously, it has improved the amount of oil on my face like 5 fold, and it looks exceptionally natural. blends flawlessly with my skin tone, and even lets a little of my fair skintone show through in my cheeks to give me some natural color. seriously, great stuff and totally cleared my face up (I checked it out, only one ingredient with any comedogenicity whatsoever, so should be completely safe). not even joking. I switched from Physician's Formula Translucent Mineral Powder. no ma'am. I was soo oily and that stuff did nada for my face other than make me look so tan, my friends would comment. I'm a guy, and though gay, still, not what I wanted. haha. hope that helps!

I used to use Revlon Colourstay and loved it, but then they changed the formula and it doesnt say that it's non-comedogenic on the bottle anymore... so is it?? I use Mabelline right now and I guess I like it, but I really did like colourstay better.

Guest blackheadben

I used to use Revlon Colourstay and loved it, but then they changed the formula and it doesnt say that it's non-comedogenic on the bottle anymore... so is it?? I use Mabelline right now and I guess I like it, but I really did like colourstay better.

hasn't broken me out at all :)