Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STURZ10

no getting clear on accutane

I'm not going to lie my face has been 80% better then before, but i am on my fifth month of accutane( 1 month of 30mg 3 months of 60mg) and i am still breaking out. Although not a huge breakout I will get a medium sized cyst. I usually stay clear for about 2 weeks and then boom one hits me in the face like there is no tommorow. What should i do? Has any one gone through the whole course breaking out, and then when u get off it did u stop? PLease giev som suggestions!!!

Thanks--The Sturz

While I didn't experience this, I've read more than a few logs in which the person didn't achieve complete clearance until after the treatment was done.

While I didn't experience this, I've read more than a few logs in which the person didn't achieve complete clearance until after the treatment was done.

thnz lets hope i dont have to wait that long, or if i do, it my clearness willl stay for a long time

yeah hang in there I'm only month 3 or so but I'm still getting cysts too. And blackheads are more noticeable..wtf.

yeah, it seems like that happens to everyone. i didn't even know i had blackheads before accutane. but finally they are starting to all disappear.

I'm not going to lie my face has been 80% better then before, but i am on my fifth month of accutane( 1 month of 30mg 3 months of 60mg) and i am still breaking out. Although not a huge breakout I will get a medium sized cyst. I usually stay clear for about 2 weeks and then boom one hits me in the face like there is no tommorow. What should i do? Has any one gone through the whole course breaking out, and then when u get off it did u stop? PLease giev som suggestions!!!

could you ask the derm to extend your course? good luck

yeah hang in there I'm only month 3 or so but I'm still getting cysts too. And blackheads are more noticeable..wtf.

yeah, it seems like that happens to everyone. i didn't even know i had blackheads before accutane. but finally they are starting to all disappear.

could you ask the derm to extend your course? good luck

yeh I am probably goin to ask for an extension, altough my right side of the face hasn't had a blemish in 3 weeks!! Thank God! But the left side has one cyst, that is going away, but the rest of the face is clear. At least one pimple is better than LOTS OF PIMPLES!!!