Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So last winter, when my face got all dry and flakey, one of my friends recommended using gold bond on my face. She sweared by it, so i tried it. And it worked great. It didn't make me break out at all. It contains aloe vera and vitamin e and is fabulous under make up too. Now that my skin is getting super itchy from the accutane as well as dry, I want to start using it again. But I know theres lots of stuff that you shouldn't use while on the medication, so what do you guys think? To bond or not to bond?

same question goes for the aspirin mask? I love how well it works but not sure if i should try it with accutane.

last question...has anyone ever heard of washing your face with head and shoulders because of the zinc in it? Just wondering if anyone has tried it. Apparently it works.

They're all definitely much cheaper options then all the products I spend a fortune on and never seem to actually help.