Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest No Pride

Night at the bar

Guest No Pride

Okay so it started out as just a normal evening, drinking with friends, playing video games, listening to music. I had a 40 oz of some cheap Steel Reserve alcohol. It was around 12 30 am and we head to a bar downtown. Loud music, drinks passed around. I was sitting next to this really hot chick. She kept glancing back and forth at me. I stared at her with a disinterested look and said "Look you need to stop checking me out, I'm not the type of guy for bar hookups, and plus I only talk to women who buy me drinks". She CRACKED up. After about 15-20 minutes of flirting my ass off, she was all over me. LOL She talked about her stupid boyfriend etc etc. She asked what my name was. I told her Ricardo and that I really didn't know if she was crazy or not. She started rubbing up on me and about that time I was REALLLY too drunk and my friends dragged me to the car to leave. I wouldnt have done anything with her anyways because firstly, Im dating a really awesome chick and secondly, i'm not really down with bar hookups or anything. She seemed really cool though. She may have been about 27 or 28, im 22.

The point is, I had a huge ass cyst on my face which really stood out because the rest of my face has cleared up really nicely over the past year. I wasnt exactly dressed well either because I didnt think i'd be going out. PERSONALITY MATTERS GREATLY folks. If you have imperfections, make up for them with your personality. Be confident, maybe a little TOO confident. Just try it. Stand up taller. Learn some humor. Its not hard if you try and keep at it.

Maybe I'll go back tonight....

thanks for the post...it helped :D i also had a really big zit which stood out alot when i met my bf.

I wouldnt have done anything with her anyways because firstly, Im dating a really awesome chick and secondly, i'm not really down with bar hookups or anything.

This one girl started flirting with me and we eventually made out at an area upstairs of the bar where there was no one around. I tried to see how far I could go with everyone in the bar, really.

Hm

Too much alcohol does just that. Best cool it for a bit, otherwise shit just might happen, and not the way you want it.

Did you tell your girlirend you made out with these chicks while drunk???

Anyway maybe chill for a bit and hang out with this gf if you really like her.

Okay so it started out as just a normal evening, drinking with friends, playing video games, listening to music. I had a 40 oz of some cheap Steel Reserve alcohol. It was around 12 30 am and we head to a bar downtown. Loud music, drinks passed around. I was sitting next to this really hot chick. She kept glancing back and forth at me. I stared at her with a disinterested look and said "Look you need to stop checking me out, I'm not the type of guy for bar hookups, and plus I only talk to women who buy me drinks". She CRACKED up. After about 15-20 minutes of flirting my ass off, she was all over me. LOL She talked about her stupid boyfriend etc etc. She asked what my name was. I told her Ricardo and that I really didn't know if she was crazy or not. She started rubbing up on me and about that time I was REALLLY too drunk and my friends dragged me to the car to leave. I wouldnt have done anything with her anyways because firstly, Im dating a really awesome chick and secondly, i'm not really down with bar hookups or anything. She seemed really cool though. She may have been about 27 or 28, im 22.

The point is, I had a huge ass cyst on my face which really stood out because the rest of my face has cleared up really nicely over the past year. I wasnt exactly dressed well either because I didnt think i'd be going out. PERSONALITY MATTERS GREATLY folks. If you have imperfections, make up for them with your personality. Be confident, maybe a little TOO confident. Just try it. Stand up taller. Learn some humor. Its not hard if you try and keep at it.

No Pride = Playa of the Week. :clap: Good job! Case closed.

:ninja:

beer goggles rock :lol: im playing but its true if u present ur self s a shy lil bitch no ones ganan come talk to u

Except the other night I proved that's not true. I was practically hiding in the corner (there was only one person I was interested in talking to and she was about to be on stage). And still was very aggressively approached by 2 men. Sometimes all it takes is just being there. Then again, it's kinda hard to play shy in red lipstick.

Guest No Pride

beer goggles rock :lol: im playing but its true if u present ur self s a shy lil bitch no ones ganan come talk to u

Except the other night I proved that's not true. I was practically hiding in the corner (there was only one person I was interested in talking to and she was about to be on stage). And still was very aggressively approached by 2 men. Sometimes all it takes is just being there. Then again, it's kinda hard to play shy in red lipstick.

Some guys will never understand that you cannot logically talk a woman into attraction. You cannot buy their love through free drinks. The other night, SHE was offering me cigarettes , drinks etc. I dont smoke except sometimes when I drink but the drinks were nice. This bar is actually really cool...the bartender gave me free shots, free beers..one of the guys there looked and talked almost EXACTLY like Dave Chappelle. He won #2 actually in the Dave Chappelle look-alike contest the local newspaper was doing. And ..of course, there were two cold women there who had no sense of humor and called me an asshole and said it out loud and really were getting to me. Some people need to lighten up. As they say, for real success you will have people that love you and people that hate you.

When I go out I "PLAY" with my words. I live by the quote, "You can learn more about a person in an hour of play then in a year of conversation" - Plato. I can find things out about people in just a few lines that most wouldnt find out in months. I can tell if you are confident, intelligent, warm, friendly, funny OR cold, humorless and one who takes life to seriously. The latter being people I DONT want to be around. So yeah, I made out with a chick that night for a little bit, pretty passionate kissing too with a lot of rubbing etc LOL but I am NOT in a relationship. I am dating at the moment. If I am in a relationship, I DO NOT fool around. Which reminds me, I have a movie date with the girl I met at a horse farm on Wednesday night. Going to see "Marie Antoinnette".

because ur a girl u can be like foaming from the mouth and still have some guy try to kick game

she was drunk you fool! ;)

she was drunk you fool! ;)

dog20...stop trying to ruin people's lives.

HUH!? everyone knows nopride is the mac daddy of the .org. he is so good with the ladies.

because ur a girl u can be like foaming from the mouth and still have some guy try to kick game

good point. so today's lesson? all you need to get a date is confidence or a vagina.

good point. so today's lesson? all you need to get a date is confidence or a vagina.

DAMNIT I GOT NEITHER