Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beany

a little of the good a little of the bad

so i was super pumped because i went to work with only concealer...yes...no foundation... i looked like crap but i didnt care it was kinda nice. (im doing that again today) plus i only had like 1 active zit, plus a shit load of red marks. so concealer could basically cover everything in NON natural lighting lol. anyway...so then i went to supper at my bf's house. and somehow after supper everybody was talking about how they "USED to have alot of zits" and how the one girl had a zit in the middle of her forehead and everybody would stare at her when they talked to her...ONE zit...woopy and then later on in the night my boyfriends sister was basically getting worried over this tiny zit right below her zit (millimeter by millimeter) you couldnt even see it, and i think she has BEAUTIFUL skin, no red marks no acne NOTHING...anyway... when i got into the car to go home i thought i had just the one little zit on my cheek..but somehow during the nite i sprouted another HUGE one to the right of it...argh

Yeah how do you start a thread/TOPIC? WHATEVER U CALL IT

to start a new thread, click the "new topic" icon near the top of the page

People are really stupid sometimes.. one little zit. Come oon

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Mkay settle down lol. yea it was very uncomfortable i just tried to kinda smile and play along while thinking "oh god what does my makeup look like" and then i waslooking at other peoples skin to try and figure out how the light would make my skin look as well :S