Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy__1989

Can hair cause acne?

i think it is

i had pimples on my forehead when i used to wear fringe

now that i don't, my forehead is completely clear

Hats make me break out. Every time I wear a hat I get at least one or two pimples.

My forehead is completely clear now, it was an easy fix.

I do have long hair and I am actually cutting it short today. I'll let you know how it goes.

I think being careful about the hair products you use is important - I think it is probably more of what gets put in your hair that is the problem, rather than the hair itself. Make sure to rinse conditioners out really thoroughly, and wash your face/neck after washing and conditioning your hair. Also, gels/sprays/waxes can be problematic for some people.

I think being careful about the hair products you use is important - I think it is probably more of what gets put in your hair that is the problem, rather than the hair itself. Make sure to rinse conditioners out really thoroughly, and wash your face/neck after washing and conditioning your hair. Also, gels/sprays/waxes can be problematic for some people.

u guys ever tried this, using moistr. as a hair product, i use it for my hair, it really give my hair complex and texture, just dutn use too much.

Some people find that Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate on the skin can make them break out like crazy. Most shampoos have either or both of these ingredients. Also, the natural oil from your scalp goes down your hair, and having this on your face can make you break out. Also, I agree with willow569, some products you put in your hair can be really bad for your skin!