Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I basically started a new one on Friday and have since "applied" it twice. Problem is, my skin is as bad as I have EVER seen it.

The primary spot was on my left temple, and it has done nothing. Still big, ugly, red and horrible. The even bigger problem is that another huge one has appeared on my cheek since Friday along with a couple of others that are just crappy.

I know it's 2 days, but I worry because (1) I've never had it this bad - at least my other regimen kept it somewhat down, and (2) I never had a problem with such big, almost cyst-like spots. NEVER. It was always less serious.

So I'm wondering... the regimen included new soap (Pears instead of Dove), a moisturized (Biore as opposed to nothing) and Friday I used a Neutrogena spot cream and yesterday Oxy On The Spot BP 2.5% (because the results were so bad Saturday the morning after). I also applied an asprin mask yesterday, steamed my face and have iced the spots both nights.

What is it that I need to cut out? How can I find this information out? How can I see the light at the end of the tunnel for this regimen given how bad the first two days have been? (Note in all my previous experiments I've had many that never improved spots but not one that made them MUCH worse.) Thanks for any help or suggestions. :cry: