Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Asystole

Do really attractive people make you buy things you dont want?

I was just in staples buying folders for an assignment to hand in next week. There was this really really attractive girl with those huge blue eyes, serving on the till. She looked kind of bored and grumpy though. I reached the till and she turned into somebody else. Suddenly shes all wide eyed and smiley offering me a staples card membership for points and special offers in that obviously put-on but sweet tone of voice.

Damn i'm a sucker for hot girls. I agreed to sign up for some kind of card membership. I can't remember what, i can remember what her eyes looked like though :P

And DAMN YOU ACCUTANE. It's made me VERY succeptible to facial flushing. I was suddenly very aware my cheeks were starting to burn and thought oh fuuuck. I went to sit down quickly at a office chair/desk display to act as if i just wanted to sit down to fill out this form but she followed me to talk more.

Why must superstores employ really attractive girls to sell you things :P ?

On the plus side.. it's a minutes walk from where i live in accomodation.. i'll definitely be going back in there regularly. :D

I bet that's why they hired her :lol:

most ppl hate memberships and cards( i.e. me), and no one can say no to a cute girl ;)

Alternatively, do any girls here flirt to get what they want?

nope, im fugly and i dont have self-confidence :(

And DAMN YOU ACCUTANE. It's made me VERY succeptible to facial flushing. I was suddenly very aware my cheeks were starting to burn and thought oh fuuuck.

Yep I had that is such a bugger!!! :evil::evil: It will most likely subside after the course though.

Thank god.

I would consider trying for her number if she was there next time i go in, although i can't really tell if shes like that to make a sale, or interested. She had that "I'm depressed at work" look before i came to the till. But in all fairness the customer before me was a middle aged woman.. :P

And i have 0% approach-girls self confidence.

Where is that relationships advice guy i keep seeing around therse forums?!

Guest Irish-Oria

Im sure she might like you know! Dont pass up chances hun ;) xx

Indeed, it should be illegal!

Alternatively, do any girls here flirt to get what they want?

of course! its what god intended flirting to be for! :lol:

and its not just girls, I used to work at a nightclub doing the door charge and every guy that walked in would flirt with me to try get in for free!