Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spottyangel

whats happened to joppa?

I sent email to 3 different email addressed on joppa website and i havent received any reply for over 2weeks?

There also been no change in their stock lists during this time, or messageboard up and running?

Has anyone been having same problem of no no email reply? especially confirmations of order etc.

Aw, I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I know a lot of us had the same problem. I'm really not sure what's going on. I heard a lot of reasons (change of e-mail provider, crappy staffing, overwhelmed, etc.) but I understand how frustrating it can be to not hear from them AT ALL. It took a little over 2 weeks for me to get my order and I'm in the U.S. I placed another order with them 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it. Good luck.

I looked at the site - the message boards are shut down, apparently due to pranks.

Do they have a number you can call?

Having No lines of communication seems really odd.

Seriously if I ordered a month ago - didn't get my order and couldn't even get a reply I would do a charge back on my credit card. I wouldn't care who the company was, it isn't right.

My guess is somebody hacked into their website, I presume the same people who were posting prank messages on their board. They've just got it back up and running. But I don't know the real story, just that they are having website problems and a lot of prank orders.

i just e-mail joppa and i hope i get a reply soon! i have no idea whats going on with them. i ordered a sample and a brush kit from them on thurs and she still hasnt sent out my package! sure, its acouple of days but its a business and they should send stuff out ASAP. I ordered Everyday Mineral samples the SAME day and i just got them today. im mad b/c i cant try my EM samples b/c i dont have the right brushes!! ggrrr!! i am thinking about taking the brushes off my order so i can get them somewhere else faster. i paid $6 for my EM samples b/c i wanted them right away [i could have spent $4 on reg. shipping]. but now i wasted that money b/c i dont have my other stuff :(:(:( im guessing i wont get my stuff for awhile since everyone else is having probs

Just been on the Joppa website to check, ...again!

I notice they have changed the email list to this:

[email protected] - Main

[email protected] - All questions about Joppa products or color matching

[email protected] - Before and after pictures

I had been using the [email protected] etc. one

I just emailed Amy using the [email protected], as i presume this is the new one if you have an order enquiry.

I placed an order about a month ago and received the package a week and a half later. Compared to all I've read, that seems to have been pretty fast.

The problem is...one item was left out of the package, yet I was still billed the full amount. I've emailed them about it and have heard nothing back. Then, I noticed they got rid of the email addresses I used from their website so I just contacted them again via the newly listed address.

I keep reading that they have been having problems with their emails, but if that is indeed the case, then some sort of announcement on their website about that would be really helpful. Either I am just being ignored and they have no intention of fulfilling my order or they have not gotten my emails. But at this point, I have no idea...and that is the most frustrating part of this whole ordeal.

Since their message boards are down and they don't reply to emails, I just had to at least post something here.

I don't think they are ignoring you on purpose or trying not to fill your order, please try to email them again.

I can understand your frustrations. This is the time when I wish Amy had a number where people can reach her. She need to have that because obviously the email and net thing isn't working.

I was one who complained a few weeks ago about the service and was about to give up hope, especially when they closed the message board because I too had emailed many times and gotten no response. I had already started looking for other mineral make up to try but decided to give joppa one more shot since I love it so much. I placed my order again and this time I got a automatic email the next day saying that it had been shipped via stamps.com. So hopefully I will get my stuff one day this week. I also found a phone number listed w/my paypal information. Clicked on details and customer service phone no. was there. I haven't called it and won't unless I have trouble with this order, but it is nice to know that I have it if I need it.

use the email that the person gave earlier. it works! i emailed her at one of the emails and she responded back right away!

I got mine pretty quickly. What I found weird was, it was just the padded shipping envelope, with the little jars, the baggie of one thing (finishing silk, maybe?) and no instructions! I had to go back to the website to see what I needed to do with it.

Good luck with your orders. I think I'm enjoying using it, but it's going to take some time to get it just right.

I just received my joppa order. It took exactly one week. Not bad I would say. Seems like maybe they are fixing some of the problems they have had in the past. Although, I will say that I ordered the refillable brush and what I got is not exactly what they show on their website. I did get a refillable brush but mine is clear, not blue like the one on the site, and the one on the site says the brush head is 1 1/4" and mine is not even 1". Other than that, I am satisfied.

Oh man...I just got a refund cuz my minerals couldnt pass the customs twice!! :( And I live in Australia. Anyone from australia has that problem?? Should I try ordering again?!