Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went down the shops this mornin with my mum and we bumped into a friend of my mum's who just had a baby recently. Instead of me saying something normal like "awww....she's so cute", i kinda splurted out "God she has clear skin". what a stoooopid thing to say haha! The baby's mum just gave me one really weird look as if to say "your a nutcase laura!"....a bit embarassin really! eek! what id give to have that baby's skin tho! :angel:

I swear, the thought of clear skin is always on my mind! :wall::wall::wall:

yeah...thats all, sorry was a bit randomy!

I went down the shops this mornin with my mum and we bumped into a friend of my mum's who just had a baby recently. Instead of me saying something normal like "awww....she's so cute", i kinda splurted out "God she has clear skin". The baby's mum just gave me one really weird look as if to say "your a nutcase laura!"....a bit embarassin really! eek! what id give to have that baby's beautiful clear skin tho! :angel:

yeah...thats all, sorry was a bit randomy! :lol:

Yeh bit random lol! It would be slightly disturbing if the baby had really bad acne !!!

Tom

I went down the shops this mornin with my mum and we bumped into a friend of my mum's who just had a baby recently. Instead of me saying something normal like "awww....she's so cute", i kinda splurted out "God she has clear skin". The baby's mum just gave me one really weird look as if to say "your a nutcase laura!"....a bit embarassin really! eek! what id give to have that baby's beautiful clear skin tho! :angel:

It would be slightly disturbing if the baby had really bad acne !!!

lol!

Out of all the things i had to say tho.....it was praising the baby's skin! haha! :confused::lol:

i seem to have an obsession with clear skin these days! :cry:

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

lol!

Out of all the things i had to say tho.....it was praising the baby's skin! haha! :confused::lol:

awww lol your so cute!! ... i've almost done that before.. but i stopped myself midsentance... and said sumthing else instead!!

lol!

awww lol your so cute!! ... i've almost done that before.. but i stopped myself midsentance... and said sumthing else instead!!

lol! thnx :angel:

i felt a bit of a twat at the time tho...jus goes to show how much i think about skin!

Guest Irish-Oria

HAHA yes babies do have the best skin,

Silly thing to say hunnnie lol xx

HAHA yes babies do have the best skin,

Silly thing to say hunnnie lol xx

haha tell me about it! my face was so red after that..i just walked off!

When watching TV I always will verbally note how clear the actors skin looks (when people are in the room with me). It just comes naturally.

When watching TV I always will verbally note how clear the actors skin looks (when people are in the room with me). It just comes naturally.

yep..im guilty of doing that! half the time, i dont even realise im doing it! I guess i cant help it these days...i jus always notice clear skin! :confused::lol:

yep..im guilty of doing that! half the time, i dont even realise im doing it! I guess i cant help it these days...i jus always notice clear skin! :confused::lol:

Don't you just hate that though? I'm like, why do I care so much about other people's skin? It really bothers me that, that's the first thing I notice about a person.

Don't you just hate that though? I'm like, why do I care so much about other people's skin? It really bothers me that, that's the first thing I notice about a person.

yup--exactly. and then i start thinking..if i notice skin first....other people might notice my skin first! ugh..its horrible

No, don't worry. At first I thought you said that to the mom herself. That would of been worse (in my opinion) cause, even though babys can't have acne, it's not like you can truely dislike them by comparing yourself to them, I mean there babys. Yet, if you said it to the mother, she might always be thinking you hate her through envy or sumthing.

i was at the Gp the other day and a 3 yr old was iinfront of me...i just sat there staring at her PERFECT skin :lol: i was speaking in my head saying holy shit they have such amazing flawless skin

i was at the Gp the other day and a 3 yr old was iinfront of me...i just sat there staring at her PERFECT skin :lol: i was speaking in my head saying holy shit they have such amazing flawless skin

lol!........i know that feelin! God..what id give right now for baby clear skin!

even though babys can't have acne

I can't believe no one else has brought this up, but babies CAN and often DO have acne..... it is it's own kind of acne that babies get! Usually they clear within a few months, but you can't really treat it. It's very common!

They get it all over their faces (cheeks and chin)

IPB Image

so.... you might have been giving them a compliement ;)

aww hehe! thats quite funny. :angel:

i bet you were givin the baby dirty looks while the mum werent looking! :D id be jealous too, not of its skin, being fed, changed and pushed around all day! hell yea lol