Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Why do you get out of bed in the morning?

Guest T-Virus

Why? What inspires you to continue living? Having thought about this, I'm really not sure what my reason is. Family? Friends? Hope? All three?

Oh man.. Honest to god, I can't think of any reason besides the desire to check MSN and email. So yeah, on weekends where I don't even have the "obligation" to haul my ass in to class (woo rhyming), I sleep ALOT.

well like technical things.. bathroom, i'm hungry, dog needs food.

but life things.. .. school. the chance of something eventful happening, meeting someone... hearing from someone whos left.. etc etc.. the thought of what could be.

urgent tasks/responsibilities (like errands for the day. they dont make me feel so excited though)...food...family w/ our dog...my dreams (there's too many to mention here but definitely there's hope)

Guest T-Virus

honestly?? the thought of finding love is enough.

:dance:

I get out of bed, not always in the morning, but in the afternoon. lol Either way I get out of bed because I always have something to look forward to. If I didn't have art, music, writing or anything else keeping me above ground, I would probably be 6 feet under. Each day is different and each day gives me something different to look forward to. I'm just grateful to be able to breathe.

Why? What inspires you to continue living? Having thought about this, I'm really not sure what my reason is. Family? Friends? Hope? All three?

For me its to go get breakfast, check my emails and get on the org...then go to college and see all my friends and then spend my day doin somethin productive :lol:

Really....just for all the good stuff in life! :angel:

I usually lay in bed for 5-10 mins before I acctually get up. It's usually me telling myself to seize the day that makes me get up, wash and kick ass.

Guest T-Virus

the fact that life has many beautiful things to offer if you open your eyes and look for them.

But I usually don't find them :(

Guest blackheadben

Coffee, bathroom, knowing that my Mr. Right is out there for me to find someday, coffee, coffee, coffee, and um, well, COFFEE

Usually, to go to work. If I don't go to work, I don't get paid. If I don't get paid, I don't have money to pay rent or to eat. Then I have no place to live and starve. Also, I have to provide for my cats.

Basic survival skills.

Emotional wise? I like life. THere'd be no reason for me to not want to live.

sometimes i wish i knew... there are happy periods in my life and then there are phases where i feel nothingness. We were discussing the xmas party at work and the lady says how she wont have anyone to take and then pipes up, well Amanda won't have anyone. it's because i rarely go out these days. i have gone from a social butterfly to a more private homey person. oh well.

i look forward to travelling. its what ive been doing the last year, i have thousands racked up in my bank now ready for a trip of a lifetime hopefully around mid 2007. so i hope for the future, i hope for a new love and for good times. i put this moment in time as a means to way. but yeah, im not a very happy person lately. im very much reserved these days. some days are better then others.

Guest T-Virus

sometimes i wish i knew... there are happy periods in my life and then there are phases where i feel nothingness. We were discussing the xmas party at work and the lady says how she wont have anyone to take and then pipes up, well Amanda won't have anyone. it's because i rarely go out these days. i have gone from a social butterfly to a more private homey person. oh well.

i look forward to travelling. its what ive been doing the last year, i have thousands racked up in my bank now ready for a trip of a lifetime hopefully around mid 2007. so i hope for the future, i hope for a new love and for good times. i put this moment in time as a means to way. but yeah, im not a very happy person lately. im very much reserved these days. some days are better then others.

What do you do for a living Manda? :D

lots of things....immediantly: i love my morning routine, drinking coffee and watching the today show and having no one around to bug me coz my roommate is still asleep. i love breakfast food! then its time for class, which i have to go to. i have hopes/dreams also, so thats the bigger picture. sometimes its hard to propel myself out of bed though, mostly because my bed is so comfortable and warm and i'd rather sleep longer :)