Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toast

Yay! Cooked my first REAL meal!

I got tired of microwave dinners and decided to make some real food :). I moved out and have been living in my apartment with my roommates for about three months and this is the first time I've actually cooked a ACTUAL meal. I'm so proud :dance:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its cooling off, can't wait to sit down and eat it while watching Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle :D

lol! toast, you're quite funny! :lol:

i like cooking meals myself too! i enjoy experimenting with various recipes, diff cuisines, etc. now im learning preparing raw food.

i like cooking meals myself too! i enjoy experimenting with various recipes, diff cuisines, etc. now im learning preparing raw food.

lol thanks, I try :P. What kind of raw food are you learning how to prepare? If you know how to make sushi you have to teach me sometime, I love that stuff :D

im guessing there's chicken, avocado, queso, and tomato sauce? :think:

Its supposed to be chicken broccoli casserole, my mom makes it really good. Mine wasn't nearly as good, but still pretty tasty :)

lol thanks, I try :P. What kind of raw food are you learning how to prepare? If you know how to make sushi you have to teach me sometime, I love that stuff :D

im guessing there's chicken, avocado, queso, and tomato sauce? :think:

Its supposed to be chicken broccoli casserole, my mom makes it really good. Mine wasn't nearly as good, but still pretty tasty :)

nut milks (wasnt that bad, i made it w/ peanuts, had weird smell though), cookies made of dehydrated blended nuts, etc. (no success), and fruit & veggie shakes & salad (haha, no sweat there). there are actually more challenging like raw pizza, bread, lasagna...havent tried though. i havent made sushi myself but my dad does. he cooks well too. :)

chicken broccoli casserole....mmmmmm. :drool:

wow. i live at home still and i cook most of my meals. i used to be a dedicated bodybuilder so ive been cooking all my meals since i was in yr 10.

I got tired of microwave dinners and decided to make some real food :). I moved out and have been living in my apartment with my roommates for about three months and this is the first time I've actually cooked a ACTUAL meal. I'm so proud :dance:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its cooling off, can't wait to sit down and eat it while watching Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle :D

haha...well done!!!!!!!!

your a better person than me coz ive still to learn how to cook! ALl i can manage to cook is stuff like cheese on toast and spah bowl! I should go to some kinda cookery class lol

ALl i can manage to cook is stuff like cheese on toast and spah bowl! I should go to some kinda cookery class lol

I can't do spaghetti to save my life, I just can't judge the time needed to cook it well. But I do red meat perfectly.

ALl i can manage to cook is stuff like cheese on toast and spah bowl! I should go to some kinda cookery class lol

I can't do spaghetti to save my life, I just can't judge the time needed to cook it well. But I do red meat perfectly.

aww lol! i was like that the first time i cooked spag! it was the worst thing ever!

But, whenever im relied upon to do cooking, i warn my family that their giving themselves the risk of food poisoning or starvation! eek!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Where's your tortillas and Tapatio sauce???

Where's your tortillas and Tapatio sauce???

lol this is the closest I have to tortillas, it tastes ok but its cheap! $3 :)

IPB Image

Funny you should mention the sauce, its in the fridge but its my roommates :P. I dont like the vinegary stuff

IPB Image