Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

tinted moisturiser ?

its a really lighter, even maybe sometimes more beneficial option to foundation. it doesnt really cover much. but its a light cover/moisturizer to even out skin tone. sort of killing two birds with one stone. .. more natural too

its a really lighter, even maybe sometimes more beneficial option to foundation. it doesnt really cover much. but its a light cover/moisturizer to even out skin tone. sort of killing two birds with one stone. .. more natural too

Ohh i see , does it clog pores or harsh on skin (specialy acne)?

it depends what you get... i would say go for a brand thats known for skincare like nuetrogena or something.. maybe stay away from makeup brand tinted moisturizer..

make sure its noncomedigenic and oil free...

i've used it before (nuetrogena) it didn't make it worse... but didn't really cover as i'd hoped.

i have been using the laura mercier oil free tinted moisturizer for 2 months now and it seems to be working ok. its much lighter than normal foundation and not as cakey. it's true that it doesn't offer full coverage, so i use a separate concealer to hide any red marks or blemishes. also, i use a loose setting powder to get a matte look or else it'll look too shiny.

i have been using the laura mercier oil free tinted moisturizer for 2 months now and it seems to be working ok. its much lighter than normal foundation and not as cakey. it's true that it doesn't offer full coverage, so i use a separate concealer to hide any red marks or blemishes. also, i use a loose setting powder to get a matte look or else it'll look too shiny.

i've heard great things about laura mercier's tinted moisturizer.

i've been using bobbi brown's tinted moisturizing balm for 3 years now, and i'll never use anything else again.

i've been using bobbi brown's tinted moisturizing balm for 3 years now, and i'll never use anything else again.

wow that's great...i just started using tinted moisturizers. i was using mac studio fix before. i definitely like TMs much better, although in the beginning, i think it made me break out a little. it always happens to me when i switch products...but I think my skin is finally getting used to it.

is the bobbi brown one oil free? and i assume it didn't make you break out since you've been using it for 3 years?

I LOVE Bobbi Brown's TM!!! Also Stila's. Tinted Mosturizer is a god send to even out skin tone when your skin isn't breaking out... whenever I use TM instead of normal makeup (well, before I discovered mineral makeup), my boyfriend would rave about my "natural beauty" - little did he know I had help!!!

wow that's great...i just started using tinted moisturizers. i was using mac studio fix before. i definitely like TMs much better, although in the beginning, i think it made me break out a little. it always happens to me when i switch products...but I think my skin is finally getting used to it.

is the bobbi brown one oil free? and i assume it didn't make you break out since you've been using it for 3 years?

it's not oil free, but, it never has broken me out. but, it's been voted best tinted moisturizer by health magizine, and has been derm tested. foundation ALWAYS broke me out. and, i haven't had one break out with BB's TM.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templat...UCT_ID=PROD3442

it's not oil free, but, it never has broken me out. but, it's been voted best tinted moisturizer by health magizine, and has been derm tested. foundation ALWAYS broke me out. and, i haven't had one break out with BB's TM.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templat...UCT_ID=PROD3442

do you also use a loose setting powder with the moisturizing balm? i notice that when i use TM by itself, it looks a bit shiny.

i just use a pressed powder. i wear it just like foundation, to be honest. i find it looks better with a primer under it, as well.