Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmmmyeah

What do you do to make yourself feel better?

When I'm pissed off about my acne or just depressed in general I eat. Anything chocolate is good. I also listen to music and scream at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I just walk around, daydreaming. I also write when I'm pissed, good inspiration. Usually these things help.. sometimes not. :doubt:

How about you guys?

i look at some of the pictures of people in like africa or something where they have huge problems with their skin, more than we can even fathom. i then feel like i am at least lucky to have the ability to comfortably stand in front of a mirror for as long as i want and use whatever medications i want to at least try to treat my problems.

and that's not meant to be sanctimonious or anything, like "get over your problems, people" that's honestly what makes me feel better.

I listen to calm music, go for a drive, sleep :), sometimes have a smoke (but I dont do that a lot, its bad :P )

I listen to calm music, go for a drive, sleep :), sometimes have a smoke (but I dont do that a lot, its bad :P )

Sleep is good, definitely good

i eat too, chocolates are good for depression i think =)

and i listen to music !

Ice cream always makes me feel better though for some reason. It's so satisfying.. But always in moderation of course :cool:

I think i need a hobby...

or a boyfriend ;)

Yeah, me too ;)

I usually eat, or cry in my bed and go sleeping... Hot lemon tea is a comfort to me when I feel in a bad mood... Also listen to music..

When I'm pissed off about my acne there's a couple of different things I do. I usually sulk for a little while. I get tired of doing that and come on here. After that I'll hit the weights and try to take out my frustrations on that.

When I'm pissed off about my acne or just depressed in general I eat. Anything chocolate is good. I also listen to music and scream at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I just walk around, daydreaming. I also write when I'm pissed, good inspiration. Usually these things help.. sometimes not. :doubt:

How about you guys?

puttin my ipod speakers on REALLY loud normally helps me....or watching a film and eat ben & jeryy's ice cream!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Or i just ring a friend and have a chat!