Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paintball31

Almost entirely clear

Well i've been on the csr for about, idk, 3-4 months, and i haven't seen a new pimple in ages. If i do get them then they stay extremely small. I did have one cyst-like thingy on my chin a little while ago (probably because of stress from SATs). I moved directly from 2.5% bp to 10% bp about a month or two ago and i never looked better. ALthough it is extremely annoying how much the 10% dries out my skin and causes flaking, it's better than the acne because I can just take care of it with some moisturizer (cetaphil is a lifesaver).

Anyways,

I just had a quick question that has probably already been answered before but I am too lazy to try to find it: After you pop a pimple and that clear liquid comes out after all the puss, do you just let it sit or wipe it away? I've found that if I let it sit, it will harden and turn into a scab-like thing. I'm not sure, but does anybody know?

THANKS

well what i sometimes do is put a little piece of tissue paper over it. you know how after you cut yourself when shaving and you put a piece of tissue on it to suck up all the blood, well i do that and all the white stuff gets sucked up. hope i helped! :)